Sign in to follow this  
captain420

The Skypark for MSFS 2020 looks awesome!

Have you guys heard about this new app from //42/OrbX called Skypark? It's exclusive for MSFS 2020 and I believe it will be something like Air Hauler and OnAir where you have objectives to do. Really love the interface and the features. Check out the trailer!

Edited by captain420
  • Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

this was announced over a year ago and suddenly disappeared from the Orbx website so its nice to hear its still being worked on. Hopefully it has more to it than OnAir because apparently this is supposed to be subscription based too and I think Air Hauler 2 is better than OnAir despite it being an older product and its only a 1 time cost! 

Subscription based? Where do you see that?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

20 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Subscription based? Where do you see that?

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/p42

this article is from June of 2019...

"It will cost AUD $14.95 as a monthly subscription exclusively through Orbx Direct."

I still have no clue what the skypark even is. They have been very hush hush about it. Its still not on the orbx website as of right now. 

That's unfortunate if it's going to be subscription based. I was excited about this product.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

There will be a standalone version that does not require a subscription.

Also, a good preview:

Edited by langly

Looks quite interesting and unique. Glad to hear that it will be released "very soon" as early access.  

Edited by MarkSC
  • Like 1

Also, the subscription is optional for additional online content. The base product is a purchase.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks interesting, I use OnAir and that makes flying more meaningful.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

This is good news! I've been watching this on and off for a long while and had started to think it was dead.  I'll definitely be buying this when it comes out but for now NeoFly is doing a job and it's free.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MarkSC said:

Also, the subscription is optional for additional online content. The base product is a purchase.

Any details on what the additional online content adds?