Sign in to follow this  
Car147

wow, i have seen it all now!

Improved flight physics for MSFS  17 eur . any takers lol.... Robbery imo

https://secure.simmarket.com/brazil-land-games-aircraft-improved-physics.phtml

Edited by Car147
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

LOL! That developer have been robbing things, look at some of their offering: https://secure.simmarket.com/brazillandgames.mhtml

Add some dynamic lightings in MSFS (which is super simple in the scenery editor) and sell it with 10euro price tag :D. Easy money. 

Oh this there is another developer that was robbing from sketchup library, for example. Okay I know many freewares are rob of from Google but at least nobody is making money out of it, but these new developers are amazing how they want to make easy money 😄. What is worse, simmarket does not verify anythings it seem.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

I hope most know better or take some time to visit AVSIM.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yeah this is a simmarket issue. They will let you sell anything and put your product right next to the premium work. That’s fair and all to quality scenery developers  

It amazes me that as a community flight simmers will demand, demand, demand from people who attempt to produce good products, yet, throw their money at simmarkets dumpster fire of a website.

• Like 2

I am just going to continue to only look at addons that are recommneded by the more experianced members here.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I'm afraid this is just the beginning, the market will probably be flooded with this kind of junk, it is sad really 🙁

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 3

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

This is from the same developer who has thrown a few lights on about ten landmarks in Paris - something which I seriously think would take less than half an hour in the scenery editor - and actually had the nerve to charge for it.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I just looked at their "New York Super Night Light enhancement" - it has a 5-star review! There you go! I honestly consider downloading the SDK today.🤔

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

Just now, Tom_L said:

I just looked at their "New York Super Night Light enhancement" - it has a 5-star review! There you go! I honestly consider downloading the SDK today.🤔

You should. Then watch a five minute tutorial on how to place a light in the scenery editor and you will have a good understanding of why adding a few lights is A) not hard and B) that you could probably do a better job of it than this developer in about five minutes (and that includes having a two minute break halfway through).

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

47 minutes ago, Car147 said:

I am just going to continue to only look at addons that are recommneded by the more experianced members here.

Smart move Carl! I check simmarket daily for new airport releases and some look like FS9 compared to some of the free mods I download weekly.

It's sad but some will fall for it.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

27 minutes ago, Tom_L said:

You don't need to download anything, just enable the dev mode, you can watch this video to learn how to add the lights (super easy), well the whole thing takes few mins, you can ignore the rest of the video that talk about the emissive textures :

You can fine here some objects to can use this awesome library to add lights with different colours (the default from Asobo only white/yellow colours I think)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Chock said:

This is from the same developer who has thrown a few lights on about ten landmarks in Paris - something which I seriously think would take less than half an hour in the scenery editor - and actually had the nerve to charge for it.

Not only this, their New York one looks horrible like a theme park. Simmarket should do their job vetting things like this, last time I saw pure rob of sceneries from Google Earth for MSFS but simmarket removed it later which shows they literally have no vetting process in place. 

Thats true. People make easy money with nothing to give. 

I must say also that MSFS is brilliant, but they sold us LIVE TRAFFIC that is not there. 

Please MSFS give us at least all ai traffic models to do our airports more real. 

Great clouds! But when landing... Sad and false ai traffic. 

Thanks! 

Sadly, I don't think that we should be surprised: as mentioned by Microsoft, the concept is to keep the third-party addons thriving.

Practically, some people should be able to offer some products to address the long list of deficiencies that this platform suffers. That's using, of course, a half-baked SDK (let's be consistent). With a bit of marketing, those developers should be able to grab the money from some of the new comers.

While other platforms (such as Apple with all the complaints that someone could have with other aspects of their business) are a bit more strict in term of quality control, MS has obviously decided to maintain their long time strategy with Flight Simulator: doing the bare minimum (or even less). Therefore, how can we expect Microsoft to enforce Quality Control on third-party content when they struggle to enforce their own? They seem neither interested nor able to do it.