Sign in to follow this  
TallTanBarbie

Help Seneca V Panel, Popping Out G600 On X-Plane

This is the touch screen panel for the Carenado Seneca V G600 that I put together with Air Manager, Reality XP,  and Saitek FIPs for the backup airspeed, attitude, and altitude indicators (on the left exterior of the panel, not shown):seneca_instrument_panel.jpg?raw=1

Most of the instruments for the Seneca V were already publicly available but I still had to set them up kinda sorta like the actual panel.

Bad news is that not all the instruments work right.  The TIT (Turbine Inlet Temperature), CHT (Cylinder Head Temperature) don't get any data or don't get the right values.

This also varies with the simulator.  Some work on P3Dv5.1, some on X-Plane, some not on either. 

I'm just getting started with Air Manager and I'm looking for help with hooking up the instruments with the proper simulator output values.

I've seen some of the code associated with each instrument so this has to be possible  -- I just need to know where to look and how to do it.

This aircraft has a G600 and two GNS430s.  On P3D, I popped out the G600 and built the panel around it and substituted them with the Reality XP GTN 750/650 for the GNS430s on the right.

On X-Plane 11.5 Vulkan, I can pop out the G600 from the aircraft model but I can find where or how to put it in windowed mode so I can put it on the instrument panel touchscreen.

This should be possble to do as is, but if not, is it possible to make a code change to allow it?

Thanks 🙂

Edited by TallTanBarbie