Sign in to follow this  
cwburnett

Working Title CJ4 v0.8.0 - OPEN BETA - RNAV/LPV, VNAV, FADEC

43 minutes ago, ega said:

Just to be on he safe side: Are you saying we don´t need to have workingtitle-g1000 and workingtitle-g3000 mods on the community folder? Aren´t they also used by other airplanes?

You don't need them as in, the CJ4 mod doesn't require them for it to work. But you sure should have them, because they are amazing mods too 😄

6 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

How do I access the new camera presets? Thanks

Open the camera menu and go to the "Showcase" tab. You will find the presets in the list down there. I guess there are also other ways to switch between them but I am not too sure about the camera things in the game.

Edited by dga711
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Felipe Mendes said:

I'm just curious, what's the Working Title plans for this aircraft? Implement more systems, make the inop buttons operative, improve the flight model?

Coming up on next on our list now that we have a solid foundation we'd like to do the next layer of navigational stuff, like procedure turns, holds, missed approaches, FMS guided visual approaches, vertical direct-to, custom FMC manual fixes, stuff like that. We are also looking at an overhaul of the flight model.

We're super happy people seem to like the plane!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, henne1802 said:

I was just wondering whether it is possible to display the Vor2 DME indication in the PFD while performing an ILS approach.

You can indeed. If you go to the PFD menu, and scroll down, there is an option for bearing source, under which you can enable the secondary bearing pointers for VOR1 or VOR2.

-Matt

Update: I've removed all other mods and uninstalled the Iris Simulations Jabiru and the problem still persists. I have no other 3rd party add-ons installed.

Including liveries?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
i9-9900K - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming - 32GB DDR4 3200 - EVGA Z390 FTW - Windows 10 Pro

I did two legs last night and it was great.  Had a tiny issue with FLC not engaging until i cycled it off and on, but that was about it.  Tried a couple of different VNAV modes and they worked great, plane feels much better too, overall experience is enhanced beyond belief.

Janet Virtual Airline

MSFS2020 / XPlane
i9-9900K, 1070Ti, 32GB Ram, Honeycomb Alpha

Thanks to the Team and all people who are involved to this great mod.. 👍

Keep up that awesome work.

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Really excited to try this out tonight.  I’m glad to hear that there are plans to reintroduce default autopilot inputs/commands.  One thing I love about MSFS is that my Goflight MCP PRO, Saitek panel etc work with all aircraft without any aircraft-specific messing around.  Hopefully that’s something that aircraft producers can preserve going forward.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I did a flight with this new version - it didn´t really went well, certainly due to operator´s ignorance...will try again.

But something odd happened and I couldn´t figure out why - after about 30 minutes in cruise altitude, both FMS went dark (though the flight plan was being followed). It looked like both FMS were turned off!

Edited by ega

Edmundo Azevedo

Hi there,

does anyone of you have problems catching the glideslope during an ILS approach?

Edited by henne1802

18 minutes ago, ega said:

But something odd happened and I couldn´t figure out why - after about 30 minutes in cruise altitude, both FMS went dark (though the flight plan was being followed). It looked like both FMS were turned off!

That's a new one...if it happens again can you provide any details in an issue here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues and we'll try and figure that out? 

3 minutes ago, henne1802 said:

does anyone of you have problems catching the glideslope during an ILS approach?

Same request - if there's a specific arrival/approach that's causing this, please log it here (https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues) so we can have a look. Include the flight plan, especially the selected arrival and approach. Also, can you confirm that when trying to switch to ILS from LNAV, you also pressed the NAV button above the PFD to change from Magenta FMS guidance to Green ILS guidance? Otherwise it won't have a signal to track...

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

I got CTD departing KBUR while climbing to 25000 ft eastbound using VNAV and VS climb

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

We've gotten a small handful of CTD reports and it is really hard for us to track bugs here in the forums. As we asked in the first post and in the release notes and on the download page, please report bugs to our issues page (it's like our version of Zendesk) so that we can try and troubleshoot the problems and get them fixed.

For CTD, we have created an issue to track all CTD reports...please provide as much detail as possible: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues/608

For general issues, please create a new issue ticket here and tag it as CJ4: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues

Thanks for your help with testing and identifying problems so we can improve the CJ4!

• Like 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

12 minutes ago, cwburnett said:

We've gotten a small handful of CTD reports and it is really hard for us to track bugs here in the forums. As we asked in the first post and in the release notes and on the download page, please report bugs to our issues page (it's like our version of Zendesk) so that we can try and troubleshoot the problems and get them fixed.

For CTD, we have created an issue to track all CTD reports...please provide as much detail as possible: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues/608

For general issues, please create a new issue ticket here and tag it as CJ4: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues

Thanks for your help with testing and identifying problems so we can improve the CJ4!

Done. Too bad there is no log file like in XP11!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI