Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

EVGA RTX3090's now at Scan PC UK!!!

It is now back to pre-order.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Well there you go. Clearly Scan sold the lot in a flash.

Which was why I posted. So those wanting one could dive in fast and nab one.

9 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Just hope Scan aren't lying to me and do actually ship my card. 

They should 3090 not the most order GPU.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 12/17/2020 at 5:13 PM, G-RFRY said:

They should 3090 not the most order GPU.

Well looking good so far. Bit slower than Scan normally are, but email now is at "picked" stage. And they have sent me the free COD Cold War code.

I guess it will now get caught up in the Christmas rush. 😆 

As I mentioned elsewhere. It arrived.

Whopping card. Its a big boy. Be interesting to see how much strain there is on the slot.

I notice EVGA include a support bracket. Doesnt fit most cases though. More for system builders and their specific cases. 

Scan have more in Stock now.

EVGA 3090 FTW3 Hybrid version.

PNY 3090.

And Gigabyte 3090.

Too Expensive that why there are so few pre-orders for the 3090 you will have no problem getting one in the next month or so, Nvidia announce some cards in a couple of weeks in line with CES which will probably be virtual again this year due travel restrictions.   

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

7 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Too Expensive that why there are so few pre-orders for the 3090 you will have no problem getting one in the next month or so, Nvidia announce some cards in a couple of weeks in line with CES which will probably be virtual again this year due travel restrictions.   

Yes, that's what I figured when I was after my 3090. More chance nabbing one than a 3080 due to the higher price. Its a lot more money for the percentage of performance increase. Turned out to be correct. With a little patience I nabbed one.