Sign in to follow this  
paddler

Simaddons Sale

I am buying ALL the Australian sceneries.  Gunna save a fortune

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

These Canadian sceneries of SimAddOns are very good for msfs. The sale is on now. if you have interesting if flying a particular part of Canada now is the time to get them. I've been a customer for a long time for P3d and if i can think far enough back??? then maybe fsx. I enjoy these.

Dave

does the scenery give you the ability to not install certain airports in the package?  IE, i know down the road I'm going to want to use fsimstudios halifax when it comes out. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

For msfs the airports are purchased individually. The sale price for individual airports for msfs right now during the sale is excellent.

For P3d they come in a package....that said if you emailed the support perhaps you could ask them about individual airports.

yes just meant p3d.  my msfs is getting dusty!

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

msfs.....Once we get a decent aircraft and weather that'll help. The RJ may be here soon. These airports are very nice in msfs.

Hi,

anyone knows if the Simaddons Canadian airports packages are compatible with P3Dv5 + ORBX Global Base + ORBX Vector + ORBX North America?

I heard that some files should be desactivated...