Sign in to follow this  
IcemanFBW

FlyByWire A32NX 0.5.0 Stable Released!

8 hours ago, crimplene said:

Wonderful news!

Can someone please explain how the Simbrief integration works? What do I have to do with the exportet flightplan file? How do I import in into the A320nx systems?

Edited by altenae
  • Like 2

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

2 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Out of curiosity, do you use Navigraph?

Nope. Turned off live traffic and MP and all fine again. Msfs Mystery 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

2 minutes ago, DAD said:

Nope. Turned off live traffic and MP and all fine again. Msfs Mystery 

I've got live traffic on and MP off and so far no problems. Am also using Navigraph without any problems/CTD in combination with the latest stable version.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

The left whiper is on continuously without any ability to turn it off, either with the dev or the stable version.

Unfortunately that's not flyable for me.

Edited by Noooch
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noooch said:

The left whiper is on continuously without any ability to turn it off, either with the dev or the stable version.

I'm not having that issue on stable. Did you uninstall the previous versions first?

Edited by Tuskin38

24 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I'm not having that issue on stable. Did you uninstall the previous versions first?

Yes. I'll try again

Amazing. Gonna try it out soon. Good to hear about the flight model improvements. Does it by now feel more realistic on takeoff (pitch) and landing (flare)?

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

17 hours ago, captain420 said:

You can try it now here - https://flybywiresim-packages.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/vmaster-cfbw/A32NX-master-cfbw.zip

It's basically the dev branch with the custom fbw added.

I am using latest dev branch verification and I don’t have simbrief integration option in MCDU option. I wonder if this is only in 5.0 version. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

1 hour ago, Noooch said:

Are you using YourControls? If you are you need to either ditch it or update it and see if that fixes your issue. Otherwise, check for issues with custom liveries.

By itself, the A32NX mod does not have this issue.

Edited by Donstim

Love this MOD guys, can someone let me know the correct way to manage the descent so the AP observes the ALT constraints? When i set my altitude down to the approach ALT & engage the managed ALT mode, it blows right by the ALT constraints. Am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks guys.

UPS123.png

3 hours ago, skysurfer said:

I am using latest dev branch verification and I don’t have simbrief integration option in MCDU option. I wonder if this is only in 5.0 version. 

I seem to have it under the MCDU Menu >> Options >> AOC

Genius ! So it isn't really clear for me:

Is the latest flight model merged in the latest stable or dev version ? Or it isn't merged yet at all?

Thanks

So, has this question been answered guys? If it has been, ill use the V5 stable version..if not ill stick with the CFBW version..

Cheers

** Never mind, i just reread the blurb at the beginning - its not...sorry chaps

Edited by vonduck
added info

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Same wiper issue as mentioned by few others. Tried with updated YourControls in the community folder and deleting it too, issue still persists. Seems to have developed after the update 0.5.0. Hoping there is a solution for this. Any help appreciated.

59 minutes ago, ZoblebV8 said:

I seem to have it under the MCDU Menu >> Options >> AOC

Checked. Not there. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

13 minutes ago, MT70 said:

Same wiper issue as mentioned by few others. Tried with updated YourControls in the community folder and deleting it too, issue still persists. Seems to have developed after the update 0.5.0. Hoping there is a solution for this. Any help appreciated.

Try completely emptying your community folder except for the A32nx. It should work then. Then you can add things back one at a time to find out which one conflicts.