Sign in to follow this  
vincentrouleau

[Resolved] AIGAIM Repaints missing from scan

Hi ,

I have recently moved my AIGAIM collection from 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\AIGAIM - OCI

to

D:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\AIGAIM - OCI

My collection works in P3d and the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg was properly updated.

I rescan thing morning but the AIGAIM collection is not detected. Is there a log of the scanning process that I could trouble the missing scan. 

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Check also your c:\users\yourname\appdata\xxx\ etc. add-ons.cfg

Also verify very well both add-ons.cfg file, most likely  you have a duplicated entry (in the same file or multiple files) with the same add-on title set to disabled, causing the issue above.

Clean all entries of the old location and re-scan.

S.

No doubles in C:\Users\vince\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg vs C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

I did update this morning AIGAIM with the latest FSPXAI stage 330's and when starting FSReborn the scan reported errors in 330-900neo missgin the model files, So it had detected the folder and reposteing invalid models. I manually refreshed the missing .mdl as it was indeed missing , but now no detection at all of that  SimObject. Even if I re-remove the 2 .mdl .

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

52 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

No doubles in C:\Users\vince\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg vs C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

I did update this morning AIGAIM with the latest FSPXAI stage 330's and when starting FSReborn the scan reported errors in 330-900neo missgin the model files, So it had detected the folder and reposteing invalid models. I manually refreshed the missing .mdl as it was indeed missing , but now no detection at all of that  SimObject. Even if I re-remove the 2 .mdl .

Verify AIMG-OCI is set to active.

Something is off with the add-ons.cfg it is the only reason this could be happening.

S.

Solved it. I re-ran the AIGAIM Veritication-Setup. It fixed the a330 problem. Now AiLights works. So it was a corruption in the SimObject that was the problem.

Vincent Rouleau

6 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

Solved it. I re-ran the AIGAIM Veritication-Setup. It fixed the a330 problem. Now AiLights works. So it was a corruption in the SimObject that was the problem.

Most likely the AIM-OCI .XML was not configured correctly in accordance with your new directories and the verification tool fixed it.

When there is a corruption with SimObject's this will be reported to you with the rest of the AI models continue to be processed by AILRP.

S.