Sign in to follow this  
dacia123

Replays in MSFS2020: Tool available in JAN2021 - FCR

7 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I'm all over this if it's true that you can record and replay flights as AI, and then fly in formation with a flight you just recoded.  I could care less if the UI is snazzy or not.  Looking forward to seeing this come to market if it can do what we used to be able to do with Matthias Neusinger's FSRecorder tool in FS9 and FSX.

I really miss FSR.  Formation flying recording was so much fun in FSX

Those clouds tho.  Ewwww.

I'm glad Fabio is providing this and the recordings are super smooth too.  No jerky, stuttery mess like P3D recordings using the same tool.    100% agree about the interface though.  Needs a digital cosmetic surgeon for sure.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 2

Nice tool, but still miss what is needed for a flight (and why not incident) analisys... I stay with TacView, not perfect too (I dreams about full system state recording and reporting ) but a little close...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chock said:

It looks like it belongs on something Fisher-Price has made.

"Oh, the possibilities!" :biggrin:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

7 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Why do you need to buy

its different,  doubt you can do formation flying with the freeware recorder, no read.

2 hours ago, Beagle12 said:

who cares what the UI looks like. As long as it is functional. 

Where can I purchase this ???

I care and a few others here as well.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

7 hours ago, Beagle12 said:

who cares what the UI looks like. As long as it is functional. 

That's what Austin said about the old XP UI ...........until he paid someone to change it.

The UI creates a significant impression of the product 

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 4

Hi all,

I recorded another video of the landing challenge in Paris - just as a teaser in joyful anticipation for a MSFS replay function or third party plugins like this one.

https://youtu.be/1PbgExTPL6Q

As in my first video, I used the closed beta of Flight Control Replay to create the video.
Again, I am not involved in the development of the tool nor am I sponsored or otherwise compensated...- I am just a beta tester that likes watching replays 😀

Cheers and have a great day all!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dacia123 said:

Hi all,

I recorded another video of the landing challenge in Paris - just as a teaser in joyful anticipation for a MSFS replay function or third party plugins like this one.

As in my first video, I used the closed beta of Flight Control Replay to create the video.
Again, I am not involved in the development of the tool nor am I sponsored or otherwise compensated...- I am just a beta tester that likes watching replays 😀

Hours of fun viewing the replays!  It really makes the simulator pop with those juicy graphics.  I will definitely pick this up until Asobo deliver and then make the choice of which one is best!

Thomas Derbyshire

8 hours ago, dacia123 said:

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the video. I know your just a beta tester but did you get any further info. on when it will be available for purchase. It looks like it's almost  complete? I REALLY miss the replay function...

Thanks

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Did you watch the tutorial video?

It jumps around so much I don't understand what he is doing. Can you just start a flight inside the cockpit and  begin recording, and then play it back from outside and view all different angles?

It seems to be very powerful, but I don't think you can fly along with your previous flights like the other mod that lets you create AI to fly with. If they work, I will probably buy both of them.

The open source version seems to be just getting started.

Edited by dobee51

Everyone out here at the Home is getting pretty excited about Flight Control Replay and is hoping that it releases sooner in January rather then later so we can start doing some cool aerobatic formation flying.

FS Playground, not so much. They should think about a "Replay as AI" feature.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!