Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Goose is BACK

Its out! Show some love as i know OzWookie and Pam"Warchild"Booker have been at it for countless hours, bringing the Goose back to where it belongs! 

Its an early release, just before Christmas, but you can already tell its gonna be amazing.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/initial-release-grumman-goose-g21a-redux-ii/338063

Edited by leprechaunlive
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Excellent!!!👍
Reminds me some nice FS9 flights!!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

17 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Coming down. Thanks!

Jose- I'm heading in to make small rocks out of big ones... so a few screenies and your thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate!  @raymar you interested in having your Goose cooked for you? We owe a LOT to Uncle Milty- he is truly one of the GREAT ONES!

Ta- C

PS- especially the VC please!

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Flies well and looks great in MSFS. And unlike the Carenado payware aeroplanes, this one works in Air Hauler 2. 🙂

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 minute ago, cavaricooper said:

Jose- I'm heading in to make small rocks out of big ones... so a few screenies and your thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate!  @raymar you interested in having your Goose cooked for you?

Ta- C

As long as the update is not dropped, pics will drop. BTW, have you heard from Rob Young?

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

Flies well and looks great in MSFS. And unlike the Carenado payware aeroplanes, this one works in Air Hauler 2. 🙂

Aside from the AH2 issue, do you recommend the Seminole? The sale price is tempting.

• Like 1

I quite like the Seminole Jose.  I believe it has proper feathering but I haven't tried it myself yet.  I actually like all of the Carenado planes after they have updated them a few times.

I am not a deep systems fanatic, so as long as they fly well and look good, that is just about my depth! 😁 

Now all we need is for Asobo to come through with the water masks tonight so that we can take the goose out to the Caribbean! 👍  Although I will try a wheeled landing on frozen water if that is all they have to offer tonight. 😄

PS.  I think there was an airline that flew out of Miami with Grumman Goose's (Geese?).  Maybe they still do.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/initial-release-grumman-goose-g21a-redux-ii/338063

Read and enjoy, then download - others to come too!

Martin

Just spotted the other thread, please ignore this one.

Thanks

Edited by sauviat
  • Like 1

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Putting the turkey back in the freezer....I'm having GOOSE for Christmas! 🙂 

Thanks for the heads up!!!

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

31 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Jose- I'm heading in to make small rocks out of big ones... so a few screenies and your thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate!  @raymar you interested in having your Goose cooked for you? We owe a LOT to Uncle Milty- he is truly one of the GREAT ONES!

Ta- C

PS- especially the VC please!

I'll post a few....grabbing it now!

This, the sales, Beavers on the horizon from @leprechaunlive, good times for "bush" pilots, esp ones hunting Beaver. 🤣

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Chock said:

And free 🙂

Just a heads up freeware PADU will CTD. Loaded at PAKT. Checking and taking pics.

Edited by DJJose