Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Goose is BACK

45 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I'll post a few....grabbing it now!

This, the sales, Beavers on the horizon from @leprechaunlive, good times for "bush" pilots, esp ones hunting Beaver. 🤣

Dont shoot beavers please 😞

59 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Bob- you’re thinking of Chalk’s

Chalk's - Thanks!  Just looked them up.  Looks like they had Mallards and Albatrosses, but it puts me in the mood! 😁

I must look up Grumman also tonight.  Interesting history by the look of it, and some great aircraft. 👍

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Ah darn! I got a CTD when loading the aircraft...😔

• Like 2

What a beauty!

zCiBAtY.jpg

38C3qTm.jpg

R0J8XhG.jpg

JYnX8Ky.jpg

O0ZFwTy.jpg

N5tdYfP.jpg

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi sauviat,

Thanks for the heads up on a classic aircraft. I was hoping for more watercraft.

• Like 1

Jim Morgan

12 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Ah darn! I got a CTD when loading the aircraft...😔

Probably a mod. Got ctd while loading PADU. BTW, there's already a thread about the Goose release.

Update: You might be right about the CTDs. So far 3 CTDs.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

There are many lovely liveries to choose from. Unfortunately, I'm testing CTDs right now in Alaska.

Update: Not the plane. Load the plane without mods just to test. All good!

Edited by DJJose

hehe...I was gonna put my pics in the SS forum...but since @DJJose beat me too it...I'll just fall in line. 🙂   

To be safe...I did my 1st ever water landing in MSFS near the causeway in Tampa, just west of the KTPA airport. @cavaricooper I flew right over your house with those big radials....you shoulda' heard me. 🙂 (I hope that rookie @DJJose didn't land with his wing floats up, hehe)

Lining up to be parallel and close to the road....just in case. 🙂 

IEh9eA.jpg

Touchdown.....

UpKzks.jpg

Great looking model!

B9bD9D.jpg

ucUtDE.jpg

The star of the show!
N58DLU.jpg

Full Frontal, LoL
30zahE.jpg

Basking in the Florida morning sun
k3vVMZ.jpg

Nice "Twins" on this twin...or should I say HUGE RADIALS! LOL (I'm so bad)
i2d0iP.jpg

The front office
TC97xV.jpg

She's a beaut!  Great job @OzWookiee and team!  Look forward to taking her on some watery adventures.

• Like 5

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

36 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Same here. I skip the turn.

Loaded with no mods and no CTDs so far. Got to do some more checking. There's a conflict somewhere with some mods.

Update: Unfortunately it's the Goose. Never had any CTDs anywhere. I should have known better.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

I see these shots and marvel at Milton Shupe and his creative genius. He started SO MANY of these freeware gems and we are lucky that people like @OzWookiee and Pam Booker are willing to donate their time and talents to us.

I will say again- the only place that used to have this sort of altruism was SOH and OzSim... now it is becoming a common thread in MSFS and I remain obliged.

@Steve Dra, @Ron Attwood and @Bert Pieke- we have the Caribbean waiting! Steve, I ran outside to look but you were over in a flash- and gone!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!

C

• Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Only mods I have installed are some172 worn repaints, a 172 and 182 interactive checklists mod and a worn Caravan repaint...

No scenery, other aircraft, or Garmin/GPS mods.

Edited by Cmcollazo71

14 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

I see these shots and marvel at Milton Shupe and his creative genius. He started SO MANY of these freeware gems and we are lucky that people like @OzWookiee and Pam Booker are willing to donate their time and talents to us.

I will say again- the only place that used to have this sort of altruism was SOH and OzSim... now it is becoming a common thread in MSFS and I remain obliged.

@Steve Dra, @Ron Attwood and @Bert Pieke- we have the Caribbean waiting! Steve, I ran outside to look but you were over in a flash- and gone!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!

C

2/3's of the world's surface contains runways this plane can use....I suggest we use them...not just in the Caribbean....Pacific wonders await us as well. 🙂  

@cavaricooper, yeah I had her firewalled....needed to get her to the water fast as she was yearning to get "Feet wet" 🤣

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg