Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Goose is BACK

2 hours ago, OzWookiee said:

OK HotFix 1 uploaded. Fixes electrical issue, reversed pitch attitude indicator and hopefully the CTDs from sim loading Goose as traffic.

Please consider uploading to Flightsim.to. It allows the user to follow all updates. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

These are all small group servers, that are not ready for the huge demand of MSFS.  They have survived for decades, looking after ardent small group developers. It may take a few attempts.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Just now, leprechaunlive said:

Ok, i know nothing about them sorry 🙂

I think flightsim.to is the way to go.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I think flightsim.to is the way to go.

I agree.  Everything about the site is superb.  I really like the style.  It seems to have been put together by 'Simmers', so they know what people want - I love it.

I have to check in at least twice per day to see what is new, or what has been updated, and it is so easy to do that.

I know it has only been a few months since release of MSFS, but flightsim.to have done so well so quickly - It is the MSFS site of the year for me!  👍  💖

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Yea, but Wookiee has a strong stance against piracy, and unfortunately flightsim.To has been know to host a few pirated stuff, and is still hosting many many google rips. 

He may reevaluate as aparently the guys flightsim.to seem to have stepped up their game about all this 🙂

Right now it's not available at either site, but since it's freeware and not fully ready it ok with me.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

Right now it's not available at either site, but since it's freeware and not fully ready it ok with me.

If you log in to your google account you should be able to download that google drive link

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

If you log in to your google account you should be able to download that google drive link

That worked!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leprechaunlive said:

¿Que?  What google drive link?  Am I blind?  Where?  Please tell!  :blink:

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

14 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

¿Que?  What google drive link?  Am I blind?  Where?  Please tell! 

Check top right for sign in.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Check top right for sign in.

52 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Ah!  I get it.  I have it now.  Thanks guys!  👍

I have this fine plane loaded and into the air but at about 50 ft it inclines  to the right without fail and does not respond to flight controls -therefore crashes!

Very frustrating as she is so nearly there!

Anything I more could try ?

xxd09