Sign in to follow this  
mobiel

Suddenly issues with Label/Text

Hello guys,

since yesterday I got following iusse (I did not change anything!) - look and the watermark:

2c37ea-1608656521.png

Also AI Labels have the same issue.

Does anyone have an idea?
A Client reinstall does not help. Creating a new Pepare3d.cfg does not help either. It seems to be an issue with fonts?

EDIT: Here is another PIC: 

kqtvrh8h.png

Edited by mobiel

Try an uninstall/reinstall of Content.

Make sure you have have the Install_Content.msi file and the five .cab files all n the same folder before launching the Install_Content.msi file.

...Lloyd

Edited by Noell
Typo

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

15 hours ago, Noell said:

Try an uninstall/reinstall of Content.

Make sure you have have the Install_Content.msi file and the five .cab files all n the same folder before launching the Install_Content.msi file.

...Lloyd

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't help

Edited by mobiel

Sorry it didn't help.

Suggest you post your problem in the LM P3D forum if you haven't already done so.

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/

...Lloyd

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

This reminds me of an old FSX problem. The characters on the instrument panel used to get all fuzzy. IIRC, it was a video setting like ansiotropic filtering or something like that.

Try clearing your appdata\local shaders folder.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

17 hours ago, MDFlier said:

This reminds me of an old FSX problem. The characters on the instrument panel used to get all fuzzy. IIRC, it was a video setting like ansiotropic filtering or something like that.

Try clearing your appdata\local shaders folder.

Thanks but it does not help!

Edited by mobiel