Sign in to follow this  
Robert J Hopkins

Elevation Profile altitude is cutoff.

Hi Alex!

The image below shows you what I am referring to. The first digit of the numbers are being cutoff (large altitudes). If it is a font change change then let me know which one needs changing, please so I can adjust it here. This will document, for other users, if they are seeing the same issue. I did not notice it in the previous version. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1il4fQy6y4V1IGTTZjjyA4YNY5ayK0GQ_/view?usp=sharing

If I am reading the text on the Options --> Display and Text window correctly, I had:

"Text size for search result tables and procedure view: 120%"

I am in a different flight right now that only goes to 8,000 feet (5 hours long) so I cant see if it goes past the edge of the window.

Is there a specific font option for the FP Elevation Profile, because I am not seeing it?

Edited by Robert J Hopkins

Hi Robert,

I did not enlarge the label area. This is fixed for the next update. Should work with any font now.
There is no special font option for the profile. It takes the font from map display.

Text size for search result tables does not affect map display or the elevation profile.

Alex