Sign in to follow this  
Ident

C152 amp meter inop

Not much experience with MSFS between Beta and Dec 22nd update, but did the C152 Amp meter always show a high charge?

Weeks ago it was all discharge so I did a Zendesk on that along with one for the C172  Gauge version. C172 Ammeter is still broke so I updated my original zendesk input with image. Maybe a few more folks could add fuel to the fire.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

9 minutes ago, w9nwrwi said:

Weeks ago it was all discharge so I did a Zendesk on that along with one for the C172  Gauge version. C172 Ammeter is still broke so I updated my original zendesk input with image. Maybe a few more folks could add fuel to the fire.

kinda spoiled to Accusim and REP. Its a default plane. Primer isnt needed to start engine, Carb Heat *might work...I'm just considering the meter inop and no need to worry about it since it doesnt affect systems. Once we get A2A or Simcoder GA planes in the sim, then its worth noting and and fixing. For now, the C152 flies great and feels very much like a light GA plane should so with that and all the great detail in the visuals of the cockpit, I'm happy.