Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

9 minutes ago, mikegrr said:

If you're buying a small GA plane on the cheap, why pay for 2 gps's?

Price of an additional 430 (they are really old nowadays) is basically the same as a nav/com unit, so there's that. Also if you happen to run dual garmin subscriptions you can crossfill them. 

And in the planes I i fly, some have dual 430 and some have 430+  an 8,33khz COM retro fitted since AFAIK you cant monitor a second frequency with a Single GNS 430

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

54 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Anyone else getting CTD's from this? Had to remove it 😞

CTD from what? Had to remove what?

• Like 1

James

7 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

CTD from what? Had to remove what?

LOL

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just saw Flyfaster posted the same thing in the AI Ships thread, so I guess that's what (s)he was posting about when mistakenly posted in this thread.

Edited by Phantoms

James

On 3/3/2021 at 12:02 PM, Manny said:

All three died. Witness gave their account of what he was doing. It was rented from a flight school at Arlington airport,  DFW.

Oh word not allowed, that sucks.  What a fool.  I suppose they are everywhere though, probably a blessing that he didn't involve more in his self-inflicted demise.  And while I feel for the women, they were both in the bird with this shining example of male character and self esteem.  🙄  Shame about the bent aircraft though.

• Like 1

The exterior textures on the Carenado Arrow look a little better than on the Just Flight Arrow, but everything else on the JF Arrow looks better and more accurately modeled from what I can tell from the YouTube reviews I'm seeing.  One thing I like about the Carenado MSFS 2020 aircraft so far, is that you can change the registration number to the country/region you're fling in.  Does anybody know if we'll be able to change the reg number on the JF Arrow?  Thanks! 🙂

Just Flight has uploaded a new promotional video and I also got a mail telling me where to find my discount coupon. So I guess the release is getting closer. 

Edited by Tim-HH
  • Like 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Got my email too!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

hmm I didn't get anything 😞 I have purchase two JF Arrow from XP11

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

That last Vid is really nice, nice to see it realy clear, but personly I just dont know if I can live with that red interior.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

17 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

hmm I didn't get anything 😞 I have purchase two JF Arrow from XP11

Same here, but they are not yet offering a discount on the Xplane versions for some reason. 

I paid quite a lot for the Xplane one, as I ended up getting ripped off by the Xplane store. I bought two Arrows in a pack deal, then they withdrew the deal after I bought the first one.
The Xplane store customer service was really offensive as well, they were complete jerks the way they treated me (what was wrong with those guys?) 

So I will get it direct from Just Flight store this time.  JF's customer service has been really good on the one occasion I needed to contact them.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

5 minutes ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

Anyone know which airport that is at the 64 second mark, please?

St. Barts. (Gustaf III Airport).   It is a landing challenge in the sim, and already one of the MSFS enhanced airports.
If you can land anything there without ending up on the beach, you are doing well!  😀
Normally Twin Otter or BN Islander territory.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.