Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

3 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I’m not sure if this is a windup up or not? 

Um...no? Not sure why you thought that...

Got new update and now I have her! LOL She just sits there in awkward silence! I tried to tell her "mam I did not turn you on EFB" but she just ignores me! I don't know what to tell my wife!

unknown.png?width=2153&height=1211

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

27 minutes ago, Zcott said:

I'm still seeing very poor textures on the A pillar and headliner in the new patch. I'm playing in 4K and this texture is pretty jarring compared to the default aircraft. I've attached a photo of this compared to the TBM. All settings on either high or ultra.

I don't think any new addon is as good as default interiors yet.  Microsoft had access to a handheld 3d scanner and industry leading texture designers.  

I think we're being a little picky looking at things like the A pillar.  When I fly irl I don't look at that lol.  It's probably got goop all over it anyway.  Just Flight definitely improved it from release.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My windshield compass is stuck on pointing North! Don't remember having any plane in my simming history where I had to "convince" it to not be stuck in a position. What has my old foggy brain forgotten??

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

15 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Got new update and now I have her! LOL She just sits there in awkward silence! I tried to tell her "mam I did not turn you on EFB" but she just ignores me! I don't know what to tell my wife!

Reminds me of my ex-wife.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

7 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

I don't think any new addon is as good as default interiors yet.  Microsoft had access to a handheld 3d scanner and industry leading texture designers.  

I think we're being a little picky looking at things like the A pillar.  When I fly irl I don't look at that lol.  It's probably got goop all over it anyway.  Just Flight definitely improved it from release.

In all my years of flying real aircraft I don't think I ever looked at the A pillar closely...

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

ex-lucky 😄

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

19 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

My windshield compass is stuck on pointing North! Don't remember having any plane in my simming history where I had to "convince" it to not be stuck in a position. What has my old foggy brain forgotten??

Good catch! Mine too! Not enough whiskey!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, sd_flyer said:

Good catch! Mine too! Not enough whiskey!

I thought I was going nuts!, thanks for the  response.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

23 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Hmm.. So how did you get the female co-pilot? Maybe I didn't update properly?

49 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

At least with a mannequin, in the passenger seat you can use the express lanes...😄

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

My Copilot has his head and right shoulder hanging out the window. How to I get rid of the copilot? Disabled has no effect//

Went to camera view and then back to cabin, and co pilot was gone. 

Edited by Bobsk8

Go to outside view and back in. Pop, she vanishes.

Stuck windshield compass.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by Aristoteles

Iñigo Bildarratz

2 hours ago, Zcott said:

I'm still seeing very poor textures on the A pillar and headliner in the new patch. I'm playing in 4K and this texture is pretty jarring compared to the default aircraft. I've attached a photo of this compared to the TBM. All settings on either high or ultra.Ua0FAI7.jpgguS2WqM.jpg

I totaly agree. Its FSX level, it was the first thing I looked at and thought Noooooo. Its the benchmark in GA  ATM I just wish they did it totaly right. Streached low res A pilers. The roof is poor but you dont need to or want to look up there. Unlike the stunning TBM M20 etc, well all defaults.

The seats and frount displays are stunning. Very much let down by the A pilers and up. If anyone cannot see what your posting about then its best to say they have 600x 800 res eyes 🙂 

That aside the update is great, thank you JF.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

In the list of fix there is:

- inHG barometric setting option added to altimeters

I haven't find this option. I was expecting the altimeter would indicate both  (prefered solution) but it's not the case and I'm not seeing the option in the EFB.

Does someone knows ?