Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

This simulation of the Arrow III is an exact likeness of the real-life G-BGKU, including the significant wear and
tear to the cockpit resulting from decades of use as a training aircraft. For those who would prefer a less worn
cockpit, we have included a set of alternative textures. The two texture sets can be found in the ‘\justflightaircraft-
pa28-arrow-iii\Cockpit\’ folder and replace the files found in ‘\justflight-aircraft-pa28-arrow-iii\SimObjects\
Airplanes\JF_PA28_Arrow\TEXTURE.VC’ folder.

Could someone link to what they look like please. The red is a bit much for me.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

19 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

It's not available yet.  Installer still uploading etc.  Then we switch it on.  It's not for sale yet.

20 mins or so.  It's on a go-slow.

Oh dear. It’s our anniversary today and I promised the wife a takeaway for dinner. Do I pretend I have a late meeting for a couple of hours instead? 😈

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

I hope they don't just bugger off home at 5pm and leave it until tomorrow. I mean what's the point? There's no pubs open? Get it released and take an hour or two off tomorrow.😀

So is there a special website where you can buy caus mine says "email me when available"? LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, jarmstro said:

I hope they don't just bugger off home at 5pm and leave it until tomorrow. I mean what's the point? There's no pubs open? Get it released and take an hour or two off tomorrow.😀

I already have it so frankly I don't care if they do.😆

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

My first flight in the JF PA-28R from EGNT Newcastle. See you in 10 to 15 mins with an update, if all goes well.

Screenshot-109.png

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I think the server has the risk of crashing so when it arrives, grab it while its hot!

Juan Ramos

On sale now

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

What is the best way to buy this add on, the Just Flight website or the Microsoft store? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

DL now 🙂

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What is the best way to buy this add on, the Just Flight website or the Microsoft store? 

From JL never buy anything from MS imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you want to buy now the JF web site. If you want to buy now and the Turbo version in the future then the JF web site. No reason to wait for the Marketplace release unless you are in no rush and prefer everything in a single purchase point. 

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

JF site but then I would say that.  If you opt for the MS store you'll need to be patient, it won't be there for a few weeks yet as we need to get the Turbo version and the bundle ready together.

But your choice.

• Like 2

I'm waiting on support to get back to me with my code, so I guess it'll be a while for me

James

So far very impressed, it seems to fly like a dream. AP seems to work fine, and I've not noticed any FPS impact. 

Bear in mind I've only done a very quick flight, which was a touch and go and then a full stop landing at Newcastle.