Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

I had installed the clean windshield textures. Looks like they reverted back to the used condition. Will have to reinstall them when I land. 

Yup, that's normal. When you installed the new version, your old files where overwritten with the new ones, and the default are those.

Juan Ramos

I really like it and I really rate Just Flight as a developer, excellent responsiveness and a great quality aircraft all in all 👍

• Like 2

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

1 hour ago, mpw8679 said:

Update 0.2 is pretty good.  Textures are improved.  The flight model is still a bit jittery for my taste but is improved.  I have an issue with the copilot.  When turned on there is two copilots overlapping each other.  When off there is still one copilot.

I had that, I closed MSFS and re started it. Gone.

Also just did in flight in strong winds...live weather northern ireland and hand flown it, very smooth not twicty at all. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Completed first flight.  The altitude hold and elevator trim is broken on my end.  Impossible to trim when landing.  Altitude hold results in violent vertical oscillations.  Flight model still very jittery.  How do these issues make it past testing?

Matt Wilson

10 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Completed first flight.  The altitude hold and elevator trim is broken on my end.  Impossible to trim when landing.  Altitude hold results in violent vertical oscillations.  Flight model still very jittery.  How do these issues make it past testing?

Not seeing this, am on a hundred mile flight in the UK on autopilot and it is rock steady.

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

18 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Not seeing this, am on a hundred mile flight in the UK on autopilot and it is rock steady.

Yer the flight I did was rock steady, trimed for approach, all good.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

23 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Maybe because its an issue just in your end? 🤔

That's why critical thinking is so important in life: If i'm the only one complaining about something while everyone else is experiencing the exact opposite, the logical path i wold take is to debug on my side, not to assume "How do these issues make it past testing? "

What i would do?

1- Try step by step to reproduce a flight that im seeing in youtube and compare my results with the video
2- Maybe i'm having joystick issues? noise? key binding issues?
3- Can i reproduce the issue on every flight?
4- Try a basic flight without any flight plan loaded: Just take off and try the autopilot modes.

I short, if everyone is having a good time while i'm having a bunch of glaring issues, i will assume that the problem is in my end until proven otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Juan Ramos

44 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Are you experiencing this with any other aeroplanes, or just this one? And if you are only experiencing it with this one alone, have you tried a few things such as re-installing, checking there are no binding clashes or other options which might be the cause?

As far as beta testing goes, the testers can only report what they find, and if they find no problems, then they won't report an issue, whereas if lots of testers had been experiencing you issue, it would surely have been addressed. As others have noted, if all the videos you see of the thing and all the reports from people on the forum are not indicating this issue, then it does tend to point to something on your end.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Altitude Hold could result in violent oscillations due to trim trying to stabilize if aicraft is set to ascend or descend and trimmed accordingly.

Elevator trim takes a little getting used to, but it´s not broken by any means. Jittery flying comes as a result from Live Meteo wind changes, turbulences etc.. 

Edited by Aristoteles

Iñigo Bildarratz

What's the Idle RPM with the patch ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I'm still seeing very poor textures on the A pillar and headliner in the new patch. I'm playing in 4K and this texture is pretty jarring compared to the default aircraft. I've attached a photo of this compared to the TBM. All settings on either high or ultra.Ua0FAI7.jpgguS2WqM.jpg

Edited by Zcott
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mpw8679 said:

Do you have the "modern" flight model selected in the options menu?

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

15 minutes ago, Zcott said:

I'm still seeing very poor textures on the A pillar and headliner in the new patch. I'm playing in 4K and this texture is pretty jarring compared to the default aircraft. I've attached a photo of this compared to the TBM. All settings on either high or ultra.Ua0FAI7.jpgguS2WqM.jpg

I’m not sure if this is a windup up or not? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1