Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

A2A 40% off sale

Important to note that the B-17 is finally ported to P3Dv4 and v5!

Richard.

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

13 minutes ago, daniel2688 said:

Great sale 😀

First time buyer with P3D 4.5

What would be the one aircraft to get from A2A?

Is there a standout?

Frankly I have them all except the Cessna 172 and 182 (which I had under Fsx), I would find it hard not to recommend them all ;-).
Nevertheless, which flying style do you prefer? GAs, warbird, airline old school?

...and the P-40 is still free.

Richard.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I have a few of their aircraft, but I am really waiting for their Aerostar 600 to be finished and ready for sale. It looks like its going to be a real beauty.

• Like 1

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

1 hour ago, daniel2688 said:

Great sale 😀

First time buyer with P3D 4.5

What would be the one aircraft to get from A2A?

Is there a standout?

The V-35 Bonanza would be the standout in my opinion. Such unique handling, and amazingly well done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

GA is my thing

I think I might go in between trainer and tourer with their C182 

Might be tempted to get another one at those prices aswell 🙃 

Anyone know when the sale end?

Disregard: On Facebook it says through to the start of 2021. 

Edited by GerryJ01

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

What is difference between 3D lights Redux and 3D lightsRedux MegaPack bundle??

signCopy.jpg

On 12/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, CaptainNick said:

The V-35 Bonanza would be the standout in my opinion. Such unique handling, and amazingly well done.

Thanks for reminding me about the Bonanza. I finally picked it up and it’s fantastic. Best lighting for night flights I’ve ever seen. As with their C182, everything just works like it should. I’ve had a Bonanza from another dev and I’ve kept telling myself I don’t need two of them. I’ve had the A2A C182 for years so I know the quality but collecting models from MilViz and a few others has kept me busy. My MilViz C310R now has some competition in the hangar. 

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 11:19 PM, daniel2688 said:

Is there a standout?

I think it is fair to say that all their Accusim aircraft are excellent (I own most of them except for the 172 and Spitfire) and I wouldn't think you would be disappointed whichever one you chose! Personally my favourite is the Constellation (with the Stratocruiser close behind) but then I am a big classic propliner fan so perhaps a little biased.

Bill

As has been said, many times, many ways, Merry Chri...Oops wrong song.

Try again.

As has been said, many times, all the A2A planes are first class but my standout ones are, in no special order, the T-6 Texan and the V35 Bonanza.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I have them all except the Cessna's.

My standout are:

GA: Cherokee, Bonanza.

Warbird: like all of them...Their latest version of the B-17 on P3Dv5 is a great result.

To learn more about the B-17 it's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz0l-EB1yYQ

and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz0l-EB1yYQ

Liner: Stratocruiser, Constellation (There is more to manage during the flight with the Strato, for this reason I have a small preference for her).

I hope she will be one day ported to P3Dv5. I hope also for the P-47>P3Dv5.

Richard.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier