Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

New User - need help

Hi,

Seems like the only thing that works for me is initiating the pushback.  ALL buttons on the PE window do nothing when pressed.  When I click X to close PE it asks me to exit PE and I say YES and nothing happens.  I cant load settings etc.  

Has this something to do with the new patch?  I'm running 1.12.13.0 and I also use FSUIPC.

Thanks,

Tony

Q. The buttons on the PBE panel do not work.

A: A couple users had firewalls that were interfering with the product.  Please ensure your firewall is excluding Pushback Express.

Also make sure your engines are shutdown.

Edited by byork

15 hours ago, byork said:

Q. The buttons on the PBE panel do not work.

A: A couple users had firewalls that were interfering with the product.  Please ensure your firewall is excluding Pushback Express.

Also make sure your engines are shutdown.

Hi Bryan,

I do not use MSFT firewall at all and is disabled.  Engines are indeed shutdown.  Any other ideas?

Thanks

I have the same problem nothing works once on the tarmac, before yes in the world map it works. I even tried to throw once on the tarmak it's the same it's blocked

I have the same problem nothing works once on the tarmac, before yes in the world map it works. I even tried to throw once on the tarmak it's the same it's blocked

A couple other users have had this issue.

They told me they solved it and said it was a Firewall issue.

Ensure your Firewall is excluding Pushback Express - better yet, test with your firewall off.

Also try with your Anti Virus off.

Edited by byork

No it's not the fire because it works before pressing the fly button, it's as soon as the plane is at the door that it blocks everything

I removed all from my comunity folder, it's always the same there is no anti-virus or the windows defender firewall it always does the same on the preparation card it works and as soon as we are on the plane and on the tarmak it blocks everything and I'm in cold and dark

30 minutes ago, davy33127 said:

I removed all from my comunity folder, it's always the same there is no anti-virus or the windows defender firewall it always does the same on the preparation card it works and as soon as we are on the plane and on the tarmak it blocks everything and I'm in cold and dark

So I'm clear... if the airplane has power, everything works.  But when the airplane does not have power (cold and dark), it doesn't work.

Am I understanding you correctly?

No I mean that when I am preparing my flight on MFS2020 in world map it works but when I click on ready to fly and the plane is in front of the door it blocks everything I can not even leave pbe

Ok I understand.  As I said, I had another user say the same thing, he told me he solved it and that it was a firewall issue.

I think you may just need to experiment.  There's something on your system somewhere that's messing with PBE somehow.

It's a needle in a haystack situation on your system.