Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

New User - need help

I would suggest doing a clean install of MSFS anyway.

We have a very large user base. 99.99 percent of users don't have this issue or I'd be getting 100 emails a day about it.

There's something somewhere on your system that's causing this... 

27 minutes ago, byork said:

I would suggest doing a clean install of MSFS anyway.

We have a very large user base. 99.99 percent of users don't have this issue or I'd be getting 100 emails a day about it.

There's something somewhere on your system that's causing this... 

Hi Bryan,

Has anyone else reported issues after the latest patch ??  I purchased the product after the patch was released so I have no experience prior.  

I have NO other Mods besides this and FBW A320neo and FSUIPC.  

Also - besides Davy highjacking my thread - I want to mention that clicking on the assigned "pushback" key WORKs !  It's all of the other buttons on the menu bar that do nothing.  Like settings etc.  I mentioned this in my first thread as well.  

Thanks,

Tony

Edited by Tony P
  • Like 1

I uninstalled MFS2020 completely and I did a new installation I have nothing else than MFS2020 and PBE it always makes me the same I open PBE and I can do nothing anymore it is blocked even to quit it. and I specify that avast is closed and I have no more windows defender firewalls to close

Edited by davy33127

15 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Tony,

Send me a support ticket at: www.fs2crew.com

You can show me via a remote desktop.

I have the same mods as you plus some scenery.  Works fine for me.

Hi Bryan,

Really wish Davy would stick to his own thread!  ugg

Anyway - progress - Appears I have to hit <esc> to be in the MS Menu and then everything works with pushback express.  Is that proper or can things work while inside flight sim ?

Thanks,

Tony

9 hours ago, Tony P said:

Hi Bryan,

Anyway - progress - Appears I have to hit <esc> to be in the MS Menu and then everything works with pushback express.  Is that proper or can things work while inside flight sim ?

Thanks,

Tony

Glad you made progress 🙂 but how were you previously getting to the MS Menu?  I'm not exactly sure what you were doing.

Can you please give me precise steps.

On 12/27/2020 at 1:24 PM, Tony P said:

Hi Bryan,

Thanks,

Tony

Hey Tony!,

I think I could probably fix this issue. Seems like some hardware (say joysticks of some kind or throttle quadrants) saturates the communication channel between MSFS and our external application to the point that may become unresponsive when the simulation starts. As you know our application uses SimConnect and when it receives messages from the sim, the place where it receives the messages is our app's main window, so when the sim starts, somehow there is a saturation of messages that when you click on a button, that click's signal seems to gets lost because of the saturation of messages, so in theory, The solution is to divide the load in message, I will be working on a solution tommorrow, and ask Bryan to let you guys test it. I couldnt reproduce the issue, but I can think of why the main window becomes unresponsive, so let's see what this solution does.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Okay, I just tested the new fix, seems to be working on this side, so shortly, you guys should be able to test it. Just writing to let you know.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png