Sign in to follow this  
james37611

Germanwings A320 or Lauda 321 for Aerosoft bus?

Hello all,

I'm struggling to find a Germanwings reskin for the Aerosoft Pro P3D v4 version (CFM Engines), not a special one just the normal livery.

Also trying to find a Laudamotion A321 ex Berlin livery, there is one on the Avsim downloads but doesn't work as it appears invisible, I think its a year or two old so probably not for the latest Aerosoft version.

If there is a site I am missing that has these liveries available, please let me know that would be appreciated!

James. 

Hi

Check SimTexture for the Germanwings. Textures of older versions of the Aerosoft bus don't install automatically but are normally compatible, although sometimes, you also have to do one or more of the following:

- if no textures detected, check if the model entry in the aircraft.cfg needs to be updated

- if textures too dark, replace the texture.cfg file with a more current one

Maybe worth a try on the A321.

Cheers

LPMA

For the Airbus Pro, you can find Germanwings textures here:

http://www.maxwohlerdt.com/liveries/eurowings/as-airbus-a319-320

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

On 12/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, GentleGroove said:

Hi

Check SimTexture for the Germanwings. Textures of older versions of the Aerosoft bus don't install automatically but are normally compatible, although sometimes, you also have to do one or more of the following:

- if no textures detected, check if the model entry in the aircraft.cfg needs to be updated

- if textures too dark, replace the texture.cfg file with a more current one

Maybe worth a try on the A321.

Cheers

Ah ha! Thank you very much!! It was indeed the model entry that needed to be added, that solved my issue, thank you!

I regards to the Germanwings links, thank you but all I can see is A319 versions, and on the last post above, all the A320's appear to be Eurowings.

It doesn't matter I'll stick with the A319 Germanwings version but thank you all for your help

James.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, james37611 said:

Ah ha! Thank you very much!! It was indeed the model entry that needed to be added, that solved my issue, thank you!

I regards to the Germanwings links, thank you but all I can see is A319 versions, and on the last post above, all the A320's appear to be Eurowings.

It doesn't matter I'll stick with the A319 Germanwings version but thank you all for your help

James.

Hi James

If you follow this link and scroll down you have textures for D-AIPZ:

http://www.simtexture.de/side/download.php?load=AirbusXExtended&rows=3&width=&format=center

Cheers

LPMA