I am...

Male 68.1%   Female 31.9%

Normal 77.2%  

Traditional 90.4%

Right Wing 28.4%   Left Wing 71.6%

Edited by martin-w

Pretty much nailed me right on! 👽

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, according to that test, I am...

63% male.

71.6% normal personality.

85.5% traditional.

69.9 % right wing.

So I can conclude that the test is

98.7% claptrap.

100% oversimplified.

240% biased toward promoting 'right on' gibberish.

100% incorrect about me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

According to the test, I am:

H0QsQ.png

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

So...I'm a right-wing leaning male with a normal personality who leads a traditional lifestyle. I don't think this test knows it's right hand from it's left. 

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

17 minutes ago, martin-w said:

I notice I'm the most male. 😆 

I think from the obvious slant of this test, they probably think that's a bad thing. It's very bizarre. I mean, just look at my result for example: Allegedly I'm some kind of goose-stepping right winger (that's not even close to where I am politically), yet they regard that as me having a largely normal personality despite this? 🤣

Anyway, I'm off to polish my SS uniform, which is apparently quite normal - even traditional - if my result is to be believed.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

74.7% Male

56% Normal

50% Lifestyle

69.9% Left Wing

The test certainly seemed to have an agenda, but who cares.. I'm only 56% normal so my scores don't count!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1 hour ago, Chock said:

I think from the obvious slant of this test, they probably think that's a bad thing. It's very bizarre. I mean, just look at my result for example: Allegedly I'm some kind of goose-stepping right winger (that's not even close to where I am politically), yet they regard that as me having a largely normal personality despite this? 🤣

Anyway, I'm off to polish my SS uniform, which is apparently quite normal - even traditional - if my result is to be believed.

I think it got me correct politically. Left but not looney left. 

95% Male (The other 5% got lost during 'The snip')

Lifestyle: Indecipherable

Right Wing: Just a little bit right of Genghis Khan

Personality: Quite nice until you get to know me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I am test-aware and have learned over time to custom create any persona I choose.
Thus sharing my intimate thoughts I got almost 100% in every category as a Traditional Normal Rightwing Male.

It's the long way round to getting your inbox flooded with offers of fully-automatic armament with free shipping anywhere in the world, but it worked for me 🙂 I'm assuming the sex toys will flood in with Boxing Day sales, any minute.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Well, according to that test, I am...

63% male.

71.6% normal personality.

85.5% traditional.

69.9 % right wing.

So I can conclude that the test is

98.7% claptrap.

100% oversimplified.

240% biased toward promoting 'right on' gibberish.

100% incorrect about me.

2 hours ago, Chock said:

Touch a nerve there Chock? 😀

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

2 minutes ago, WingZ said:

I am test-aware and have learned over time to custom create any persona I choose.
Thus sharing my intimate thoughts I got almost 100% in every category as a Traditional Normal Rightwing Male.

It's the long way round to getting your inbox flooded with offers of fully-automatic armament with free shipping anywhere in the world, but it worked for me 🙂 I'm assuming the sex toys will flood in with Boxing Day sales, any minute.

Good Job! Would you mind sending me a copy of all your answers. At 73 years of age my email has gotten a bit boring lately. Guns and Sex toys....I am all in.

Thanks...... From A Real RightWing🤠 Red Neck

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

10 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Touch a nerve there Chock? 😀

Nah, I could see where it was heading right from the off with all the loaded questions, so I knew it would be a load of tosh. Still it gave me a bit of a laugh to see how wildly off the mark it was.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury