Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

2021 Update

54 minutes ago, Bob_Z said:

Welcome back.  Missed you.  Signed up and bought the A320 course.  Any idea when the videos will be available?

Hi Bob,

Not sure when the links will be up, soon hopefully, but in the meantime you can stream the videos directly from the product page under your orders.  I think videos 1 to 6 are currently complete and uploaded.

Cheers,

Hiya Ben,

Do you think this product is suitable for the MSFS 320 neo?

After 6 months in the new sim I simply cannot return to P3D.

Love you products!!

Thanks

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Scottylewin said:

Hiya Ben,

Love you products!!

Thanks

Hey Scott 

A lot of people have asked this question and the only answer I can give is this - clearly the MSFS Neo is not swimming in the same tank yet as the FSL A320 family, or the Tollis or the FF for X-Plane, but the freeware mods are improving it with every passing month and the Zibo 737 is proof of just how good a freeware product can be once it gets in the right hands. Also Asobo seem pretty keen on getting these things right. 

Your Airbus knowledge is also forever, so you’re future proofed too. Up to you but plenty of folk in your shoes have gone for it. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Ben,

I love the airliner line of products (I have bought Q400, 777 and 320) but I really love airport2sim line. I have enjoyed a lot amsterdam and greek island because you really learn how to fly in these airports. Hop you can produce some more aiports (big ones line LFPG or EGLL) but little and interesting ones also.

Great job!

Edited by mariofsx
  • Like 3

On 12/30/2020 at 12:47 AM, Scottylewin said:

Hiya Ben,

Love you products!!

Thanks

Hi Scott, Hi Ben

Might not be allowed to do this , but there is a dedicated group of people working very hard to get the MSFS A320NEO to a full working plane. for free.

Google flybywire.

Leo de Haan

Scotland

• Like 1

A warm welcome back, Ben. Good to have you back on the Flight Deck!! And what better treat in this desperate time of lockdown of the Airbus Programme! I have purchased it and waiting for the next set of episodes! Regarding the personal stuff, and having seen the new Airbus series, we have all been there. Painful, distracting and more. It does get easier and better, believe me. Keep up the great work!!!

Best wishes,

Keith

• Like 1

I know you are working on downloads if the videos, but will there be a Eurojet checklist?  The one James references seems better than most.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

1 hour ago, Bob_Z said:

I know you are working on downloads if the videos, but will there be a Eurojet checklist?  The one James references seems better than most.

Yep there will be, and we’ll also be selling actual hard copy versions on our website soon too.  

Another question.  The videos are quite dark, especially when showing the cockpit.  Is this normal or is it me?

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

There is quite a contrast between outside and in - this is less pronounced in the later videos as we cranked up the backlighting and brightness. Some of the final videos in this Program will be (all being well) in 4K which makes quite a difference. 

• Like 1