Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

Atsimulations just released the Focke Wulf 149 its a neat looking 2 seater I'm thinking about getting it.

• Like 1

Is it the Piaggio P149?  It looks pretty nice!

http://atsimulations.com/piaggio

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looks pretty cool.

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

3 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

I bought it!  It's fun to fly.

BjGIwyn.jpg

Ok, I would like a full review please. 
Nice shot!

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

thOnObk.jpg

uEl9MJ4.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ed_S_Pilot said:

Ok, I would like a full review please. 
Nice shot!

Well I just took it for a 10 minute spin and did a touch and go.  The flight model and sounds seem spot on.  I couldn't find the gauge to tell how fast I'm going but I had no trouble landing it.  The cockpit and the view out of the windows of the plane are really nice.  I'm impressed with the sounds I think they got them right after the Cri Cri (which of course was improved on the update).  I'd definitely recommend it as it looks and feels different than all the other planes I have.  It's actually a 4 seater though tight.  I wish it had an AP and Garmin so I could take it on longer flights.  But it's very good for areas I'm familiar with.  It comes with 9 liveries I only like the 2 blue ones and the red ones the ones with the german insignia I'll probably never use.  I will fly this plane again that says alot considering I love the Goose and Cri Cri and the Mooney so it has stiff competition but it will be used unlike some of the planes I purchased.  I'm happy with it.  The flight model feels super realistic to me more so than many other planes I imagine this is what piloting really feels like.   

Edit I found the airspeed indicator it just looks different than what I'm used to!

Edited by Todd2
  • Like 1

buh b b b b where's the EFIS and the moving tapes???

fw_21.jpg

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Yes, and when I ordered it a half hour ago, I received a version that ONLY works with FSX and Prepared. Does not work and will not install into MSFS. I think I may have just lost $25. I emailed them ATI. I paid by Paypal. Paypal is good to refund when these types of things happened before.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

47 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Soooo ... the AN2 says " FS2020 version is in progress! "

http://atsimulations.com/an2

The AN2 for MSFS is the one I am holding out for. STOL Floats, Skis, Wheel.

This is a huge single-engine plane. Sibwings made some very nice planes for FSX. Maybe they will get it done for MSFS2020.

Ray

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

1 hour ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Looks like a Navion

Yep, looks like a foreign model of the old Ryan Navion, 1946 - 1951. I remember building a toy model. It has some nifty wing tanks - look like they were from an early Bonanza.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Navion

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

ATI's online fulfillment company 2CO.com (a.k.a. Verifone a.k.a. 2 Check Out) apparently is not going to treat product purchasers' money in a valid way. I used Their 24 hour chat service and they will NOT refund my money, even though they sent the wrong item (FSX instead MSFS). They refused my polite request to make it right.

$25 is not a much money to worry about. But the principle is. But I think ATI itself will make it right. If not then Paypal almost certainly will.