Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

It look nice, but it would be great to have one modern version with G5 and s-tec retrofit.

Edited by sd_flyer
  • Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Im glad to see that P.149 was released now for MSFS! I have it already. It's more advanced addon for MSFS till now on the market! 💪💪💪

LINK: http://atsimulations.com/focke-wulf-149-msfs#

Product features:

- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 platform supported
- Interior and exterior sounds recorded from a real plane
- Flight dynamics by Alexander M. Metzger fine-tuned for new MSFS physics
- Accurate exterior and virtual cockpit
- Ultra-high resolution textures
- 9 liveries in the base pack

gzuaPKOh.jpg

8wncpqCm.jpg I73du4pm.jpg

RTXhi2em.jpg meBwPsdm.jpg

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

The P.149 is a very nice addon with many advanced functions, I am surprised that such a good job was done without finished SDK by Asbo/Microsoft :). Im waiting for his An-2 too in MSFS. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

ATI's online fulfillment company 2CO.com (a.k.a. Verifone a.k.a. 2 Check Out) apparently is not going to treat product purchasers' money in a valid way. I used Their 24 hour chat service and they will NOT refund my money, even though they sent the wrong item (FSX instead MSFS). They refused my polite request to make it right.

$25 is not a much money to worry about. But the principle is. But I think ATI itself will make it right. If not then Paypal almost certainly will.

Doest matter how much it is, you SHOULD get what you paid for, otherwise the sale is not valid

• Like 4

Just flew this badboy in VR wow what an experience! Rift S pixel density at 1.3 and settings at pretty much medium, not bad. 2080 super i7-9700k no oc. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Just flew this badboy in VR wow what an experience! Rift S pixel density at 1.3 and settings at pretty much medium, not bad. 2080 super i7-9700k no oc. 

Yes I use VR too. This plane is great for VR also - very good scaling of cockpit. The size is like real one. Try to manipulate lighting also (rheostat, lamp on the top) great feature!

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Andrey at ATI is trying to get their cart guys 2CO/Verifone to refund thru Paypal. ATI is solid, Verifone hasn't been. I wish all these 3rd parties would sell thru Steam.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

5 hours ago, Todd2 said:

thOnObk.jpg

I couldn't find the gauge to tell how fast I'm going but I had no trouble landing it. 

It's the middle gauge on the pilot instrument panel, to the center-right.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I've been waiting for this day.  That Focke's a Piaggio!  😆

I love the look of it.  Probably a purchase for me later.  👍

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

This is the line that makes this a MUST BUY for me- "Flight dynamics by Alexander M. Metzger fine-tuned for new MSFS physics"

BTW I almost bought the wrong version myself- this is the correct one for MSFS- http://atsimulations.com/focke-wulf-149-msfs .  I will happily fund their projects as they have Alex Metzger and my beloved An-2 in the wings.

C

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

BRAVO @YoYo - yes, I can't wait to fly my ugly, but OH SO BEAUTIFUL SP-AMN in MSFS!

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

22 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

BRAVO @YoYo - yes, I can't wait to fly my ugly, but OH SO BEAUTIFUL SP-AMN in MSFS!

C

Incoming too (sooner or later 😉 )!

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

6 hours ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Looks like a Navion

Yeah that was my thought too.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This is my kind of plane. Steam driven dials, good vis, simple and fairly raw. A bit like the flying equivalent of driving around in my old Triumph TR3A 🙂

• Like 2

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

UBxdpYE.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... ALEX METZGER and AT Simulations can make ones and zeros F    L   Y !!!!! 

The pattern at City was pure joy this am!

If you want to know how a fuselage can be cajoled to line up with a centerline, wing low into the wind- this is your go to.

If you want to know what flap balloon IS SUPPOSED to look and feel like- this is your go to.

If you want to know what it feels like in that magical moment where your lift and thrust vector exceeds your weight and drag, and where before you know it you aren't a mere earthbound mortal, and you can chortle with the Gods, while watching the centerline and lazily pressing just a bit more rudder to keep things lined up- this is your go to.

If you want to know what an uncoordinated turn at high alpha and thrust feels like- this is your go to.

If you want to experience flight at your desktop- this is your go to.

If you want to feel what how a forward slip behaves and sounds differently from a side slip- this is your go to.

If you want to experience that long, languid moment where speed bleeds, the asphalt is a blur and the wings dissipate lift in superb concert with the throttle position, so that there is that moment where you reflect on perfect flight, before the mains spin up in a squeak, the nose stays high to bleed off more speed and then there is a final chirp as the NWG touches and spools also- this is your go to!

There a bit of clean up to do with registrations showing, and I'd advocate that you turn ON Tool Tips to figure out where everything is. Then enjoy the differences between this old girl and the latest Wichita offering (yes, I know they have moved) rather than whine about the unfamiliarity.  She's not a traditional Navion, she's not the norm... but can you tell, I like her?

🙂

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper