Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

6 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

BTW- your English is a LOT better than my Spanish- no apology needed 🙂

I hope so! 🤣 since i will be moving to the united states in a few months(🤞)

The explanation really makes sense and i will be putting it into use tonight. Yesterday i did a long flight (nearly 1000km) at night (I think that's not legal in the real world though  🤔) just using the vor and the compass. Hopefully the directional gyro will make my life easier. If it does, i will fly around the world with this little guy!

• Like 2

Juan Ramos

I am loving this.  I just started cold and dark at Zell-Am-See in the Austrian mountains. 

I had the canopy open and I could hear the birds singing.  Then I fired it up, and all hell  broke loose with the noise!  :biggrin:

I actually took off and flew with the canopy open for a while - a different dimension! 

A cracking little plane.  I hope the fixes follow soon, but I am already enjoying it so much, even when having to tune the radios manually and turning the volume up - proper old school!

By the way - excellent picture Carl - yours look so sharp.  London city.  I have that and the London scenery.  Both are much better after the updates.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

here's a few more paints I'm working on:

one for the Americans:

50777762743_c16537fba4_h.jpgjk10517

50777762678_ceb4c23820_h.jpgjk10524

and an imaginary variation on the theme above for our kiwi friends:

50778554203_858e718529_h.jpgjk10545

50779319706_45c924ba00_h.jpgjk10540

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

5 hours ago, Fielder said:

jan kees blom repaint in the French tricolor is probably the best livery I've seen for any MSFS plane!

thank you!

I'm glad you like it

Wow!  Two more repaints looking superb! 

There is something about seeing a Kiwi on a plane! :biggrin:  I would enjoy taking that for a spin around NZ; from what I have seen, the scenery looks superb in the sim there.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

15 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

There is something about seeing a Kiwi on a plane! :biggrin:  

I know, who says they can't fly?

• Like 2

@jankees  Where do you get the ATSimulation Paint-Kit?

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

17 minutes ago, Raller said:

@jankees  Where do you get the ATSimulation Paint-Kit?

From their site, it's the P3D kit I'm using

Repaint wish:

Piaggio P-149D von www.gotech.at

Jankees, could you please make this repaint from this austrian version in bare aluminium, maybe one day ? 🤗

Sorry, there are no better pictures available

Regards,

Edited by mmaxx72

AvAngel has just done a quick review.  She opened the storm hatch / DV window in flight by unlatching it then rolling the mouse wheel - I was shouting 'NOOOO!', as I expected the dreaded black overstress screen, but guess what?  It didn't overstress the aircraft! :biggrin:

• Like 2

Agreed that this is just a wonderful aircraft in so many ways. ATSimulations have produced an aircraft of real character. Kudos.

Question. Has anyone figured out how to get the aircraft to "show" in multiplayer? (The "out of the box" experience is not yet complete. If you and your friend are flying Piggi's together, neither of you can see the other's aircraft. You can see the labels and you can see the nav lights, but there is only thin air in between.)

If anyone has this solved, we would surely appreciate your help.
--M

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I've experienced this as well MM. I expect Andrey will fix it. It really would be nice to see your buddies in the 149.

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

6 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've experienced this as well MM. I expect Andrey will fix it. It really would be nice to see your buddies in the 149.

Yes, especially with the canopy open!   I think Asobo should also program a 'hand wave' animation into the pilot / co-pilot so we could wave at each other.    Allllllright!.. I'm going away now!....

PS. Hey, or a pilots salute even!..  OK Going away again!...  

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1