Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

FYI I went back and redownloaded P149 again. To my suprise radio power work and fuel pump has a sound! The file is the same by obviously some improvement were made

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

should be 2.0 now. Still has the fine tuning issue on the radio for odd tower and ground frequencies like at Liverpool Airport. You can't dialin to either Frequency. 

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

FYI I went back and redownloaded P149 again. To my suprise radio power work and fuel pump has a sound! The file is the same by obviously some improvement were made

Yes, there was a quick update to the fuel pump (sound) and a tweak to the radios.  For some reason he decided to keep the version number at 2.0 and not increment it.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I don't see on the 2checkout site where to redownload the plane nor any updates.  I purchased via ATS site and now regret it. I've contacted support so I can get a download link and my license key again. IMHO, the 2checkout site is not very user friendly. What's the point of the multiple security measures if it just to see you purchase information only? No download link or Licence key information.

Edit: Andrey got me straighten out  😁

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

I bought from AT as well. I received an E-Mail with the key and the download link. I re-downloaded the file and installed it again. It had remembered the key.

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Jan Kees Blom French repaint headed for the Empire State Building..

fEMShHk.jpg

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

54 minutes ago, FireRx said:

Edit: Andrey got me straighten out  😁

THAT IS WHY I enthusiastically support this developer.  He is responsive and decent.  He also produces my very favorite FS aeroplane- the An-2 (which will arrive one day, to me smiling).

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

For those scratching their heads re. the ILS receiver- The GS is only the two triangles above and below the O as deviation indicator. There is no finger. The yellow flag should disappear of it is active.

Again, a piece of 50's flying- read the chart- it will assist you to track the GS (knowing your IAS and looking for the corresponding VS).

HTH- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

after reinstallation this morning everything work perfectly.  Flew around Cairo this morning and can change frequencies and squawk on the assigned XPonders easily while flying. Looks like fine tuning has been fixed.   The only thing left I see is the sound for touch downs on landings. 😍

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

So I have an odd problem. Every time I fly P149! Every time after fly P149 next flight ATC voice disappear next flight. I can hear  my pilot voice but not ATC! First I thought it was coincidence, but now it happened several times in a raw. I wonder if ATS set something off and sim remembers it? Does anyone else have this problem?

P.S. I cured by restarting PC and then loading default Cessna

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

The only time I had this SD was when I forgot to turn the volume up on the radio - then I heard them.  I think you told me about that one actually.  

Edit:  Can't find the post now, but my volume was definitely off to start with.  Once I moved the volume knob up a bit, I heard them straight away. 

Some kind soul told me about it.  Never had to change the volume before in any other aircraft - how realistic is that! :biggrin:

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, jpe828 said:

4. The mixture seems like it is off or on. This is a major issue for me. You can lean, and nothing happens at all until the engine dies. Same with Carb heat, doesn't have an RPM drop at all. 

In case you stumbled over this. This specific engine has an automix functionality. No mixture procedure required. 

• Like 2

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

8 minutes ago, metzgergva said:

In case you stumbled over this. This specific engine has an automix functionality. No mixture procedure required. 

Thanks!  What is the purpose of the mixture control knob then?  Is it just to pull it all the way out to cut the engine?  As I suspect there are other ways to do that (mags off etc.).

• Like 1

Yes, but Mixture is traditionally used.... there’s also a Fuel Cut-Off in this aircraft that does the job. Mags are never the primary cut, secondary.

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

It used to be a mixture in older versions, but now it us just ON/OFF fuel supply. 

• Like 1

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger