Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

Thanks Jan. Every one of your paints is fantastic! 👍🏻

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

53 minutes ago, jankees said:

But I cracked it, so no more worries, nor complaints hopefully, just drag and drop

I feel your pain Jan. I've not even got past first base with painting for MFS so my hat's off to you. The bare metal popped in as sweetly as can be. Unfortunately, your other work doesn't.

Description too long or thereabouts. I've tried everything to overcome this (Registry edits etc) Nothing works. This will be even sadder when a fix for invisiblity mode is forthcoming. All those lucky buggers who can install into the AST folder, I won't get to see.

Life's tough eh? 😀

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

You should be able to extract into the folder to overcome the too long file name.  If that's the issue. 

You can right click and drag the zipped file into the community folder and then click "extract here." 

After the latest MSFS update there is no gear warning alert sound anymore in the cockpit.
The warning light comes up but no sound.

Can anyone confirm this bug?

Edited by Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

10 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've not even got past first base with painting for MFS so my hat's off to you. The bare metal popped in as sweetly as can be. Unfortunately, your other work doesn't.

Try again, on flightsim.to, I've uploaded new versions there.

As for painting for MFS, I'm beginning to get the hang of it, if you need any help, you know where to find me!

• Like 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

@jankees glad you managed to figure out the standalone method (honestly more than about convenience, I just have more peace of mind to keep aircraft and paint files separate). This one is definitely my favourite so far, really great work!

I've made assets for other games before and am interested in exploring something of my own for this plane in the future maybe, I presume you used the paintkit for the FSX/P3D version of this? 

THA2u83.jpg

13 minutes ago, zorg said:

@jankees  I presume you used the paintkit for the FSX/P3D version of this? 

Indeed I did. Nice shot!

3 hours ago, jankees said:

As for painting for MFS, I'm beginning to get the hang of it, if you need any help, you know where to find me!

That's really nice of you, but this old dog doesn't have the stamina to learn new tricks. I'll just leech off you. 😁

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

work in progress:

50825488307_833fdb245f_h.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Oh Jan, i love you 😄👍🏻👌🏻

Thank you very very much 😉

Can i please support you 😃 Maybe a Donate button under Flightsim.to

Btw: Which mountain (mod) in the background is this 😃

Edited by mmaxx72

Amazing once again Jan!  That Austrian one will be perfect for my flights from Zell Am See! :biggrin:

I wonder how AT Sim are coming along with the updates for this.

I bought their Cre-Cre the other night based on how much I like the FW-Piaggio.  The Cre-Cre is another plane that is a bucket of fun - quite different from anything else, and it has been updated since the initial batch of  YouTube reviews - it is now a lot more stable on approach.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:36 PM, mmaxx72 said:

Btw: Which mountain (mod) in the background is this 😃

One of the Dolomites, but I forgot which one exactly.

The paint is uploaded btw, have fun, and if you like it, a screenshot would be nice..

50828338118_978646d6b9_h.jpgjk0461

50829173022_b61338e248_h.jpgjk0465

50828337963_cd6f6bb72f_h.jpgjk0482

50829088776_1a655c4177_h.jpgjk0488

50829088761_2da81b80cc_h.jpgjk0489

50829088736_0fca0e1c37_h.jpgjk0495

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

OMG: She is reborn, what a beauty, a dream becomes true 😍

Thank you so much again 😉

Screenshot follows for sure 😄