Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

10 hours ago, Nickbe said:

I am quite sure that the direction indicator is implemented correctly. The current direction is indicated by the rotating pin.

Sorry... beg to differ 😉

And the photos and video clearly show the correct functioning of the indicator.

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

Anyone notice that the bindings for nav, beacon and strobe are not correct? 

41 minutes ago, gpf3m said:

Anyone notice that the bindings for nav, beacon and strobe are not correct? 

Good spot!

All internal switches function OK, which is why I never spotted the issue as I use them in general.

On the keyboard, pressing 'o' for strobe, turns on beacon.

Saitek panel...  Nav does Nav lights, strobe turns on beacon.

Looks like apart from the internal switches, the beacon is activated by the 'strobe' inputs.  'Beacon ' on my Saitek panel does nothing.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

13 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Sorry... beg to differ 😉

And the photos and video clearly show the correct functioning of the indicator.

Yes, after watching the video, I admit that the compass rose is spinning.

But there is a possibility that different versions of the gauges could be installed on the plane. And one of them didn't spin.😉

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

On 1/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, AnkH said:

Is there any workaround or update enabling comms fully functional? I still have to dial them manually and some intermediate frequencies do not work at all...

Right now comms need to be tuned manually, there is no workaround for that at the moment (I prefer using the cockpit dials anyway 😛 but I guess this bug will be fixed at some point). The intermediate frequencies not being available is being looked at by the developer. The particular radio that was modelled does not support those frequencies in real life but they are trying to figure out some solution for it. No further details were given at this time.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Yes, after watching the video, I admit that the compass rose is spinning.

But there is a possibility that different versions of the gauges could be installed on the plane. And one of them didn't spin.😉

I believe I read somewhere that "anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it.."  😉

Andrey (the developer) has responded with assurances that it will be fixed in the upcoming update..

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 3

Bert

49 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

i believe I read somewhere that "anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it.."  😉

Andrey (the developer) has responded with assurances that it will be fixed in the upcoming update..

Thank you very much indeed. Soon it will work the way I hoped it would in the first place.

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

4 hours ago, Spit40 said:

Thank you very much indeed. Soon it will work the way I hoped it would in the first place.

That is indeed what I am hoping for as well 🙂

Bert

About the radio:

Hello Ralf!
Here is the page from Becker radio manual attached. You may see that it has a 25 kHz minimum step in reality.
But the issuer is known, we'll find out how to manage that in update coming.
Best regards, Andrey

I hope that there will be an update for the radio, for the most sold Piaggio aircraft in Germany, which was also built under license in Germany, so that I can use it in Germany 😏

Edited by Raller
  • Like 1

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

Another issue with the gear: while flying every few seconds the gear changes positions automaticily. I fly with D-EGEI. So it causes that I have to trim all time and making the gear going up again manually. Than after a few seconds it goes down again on its own. And that repeats all the time. Anyone an idea? Stefan

The only thing I can imagine is that some duplicated key or joystick axis is assigned to the landing gear. Are you using FSUIPC?

Edited by Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

Maybe the X52 spikes and sends out the gear up/down command. All other airplanes don't show that? How do you raise/lower the gear? Keyboard or mouse?

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Usually I use the joystick for activating the key. But I think on keyboard the button „g“ is still assigned. I have to check this later