Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

1 hour ago, j3rry said:

Do you mean neither one will replace the Mooney

Yes.

It's still worth getting the Piaggio if you are into vintage SEL complex GA planes. It's a beauty in every way, but it will not replace your Mooney.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Having said that, you can fly the Piaggio in IMC, it takes a bit of concentration to hold it on the whiskey compass and staying straight if there's no outside horizon, but you absolutely can do it even though it's not its forte.

Luckily the latest beta now has the Direction Indicator fixed which makes it a lot easier to stay on course 🙂

• Like 2

Bert

19 minutes ago, tommy10101 said:

Any news on an update? 

are we still waiting for this aircrafts first update??!!

Yes!  A bit frustrating isnt it?

The plane is easily playable and enjoyable, but I would love to see it polished up a little.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Yeh same. Would love to see some polish because it’s an awesome bird

tweak the touch down landing sounds

fix the flickering texture on the wing lights 

Really it’s just these small things that are breaking the immersion for me 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tommy10101 said:

Yeh same. Would love to see some polish because it’s an awesome bird

tweak the touch down landing sounds

fix the flickering texture on the wing lights 

Really it’s just these small things that are breaking the immersion for me 

I get the feeling we will get our wish soon with a bit of patience.
I have the Cre-Cre from the same developer and it was fixed up nice after a short while.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

AT Simulations is a top tier developer... it will come... and after that comes my beautiful Anuschka.

C

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Mobiflight does not work with this aircraft. When I turn the encoder knob, the value tries to change and immediately goes back. But it works with other aircraft - Cessna 152 and TBM930.

Rotating the virtual knob causes the value to change both in the virtual cockpit and on the board.

Browsing the internet I found this copy of an original Flight Manual of the FW P149D registration D-EDBW:

https://www.avsimrus.com/f/documents-16/flight-manual-piaggiofocke-wulf-p149d--33209.html

Image result for d-edbw

I am always a sucker for these things, love it.

I Purchased this ATS for MSF yesterday, and it flies indeed beautifully, thanks Alex!

Looking forward to the update also.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Eric Bakker said:

I hope that the next MSF update (today?) will not break the flight model, I believe Asobo has been refining it?

Asobo's idea of "refining" is a little bit like the approach they take in those reality TV home renovation shows where they take to the walls with a sledge hammer ... but yes hopefully they do not "tweak" things too much 😄

... and in re. the FW-P149 I'm hoping that after this update we will see an update from AT Simulations.  They may, however, be waiting for the SIm update and not just this world update.  We shall see... perhaps @metzgergva will pop by with some news.

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

There is still alttle graphical think to resolve and the gyro will have it's two different modes.

• Like 1

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

Thanks Alexander- we are all looking forward to the update.  Appreciate the news.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Mal ne ganz doofe Frage. Schafft es wer den CDI gradgenau einzustellen? Bei mir geht das irgendwie nur in 10-Grad-Schritten... vielleicht hab ich ja was übersehen. Stefan