Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

Is the P.149 also affected by the flaps bug? If yes, anyone knows the correct values?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

Is the P.149 also affected by the flaps bug? If yes, anyone knows the correct values?

In flight_model.cfg, line 162:

lift_coef_flaps =0.2462

Works for me.

Dutch

• Like 1

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

30 minutes ago, Dutch727 said:

In flight_model.cfg, line 162:

lift_coef_flaps =0.2462

Works for me.

Dutch

That is the original value... so, based on this post, no change required.

Bert

19 minutes ago, JBL said:

Anything known about the update?

Yes. It's well overdue. 

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, JBL said:

Anything known about the update?

In case you didn't see: the hotfix is out since Tuesday. Update was automatic via Windows matketplace. Flaps have normal lift again.

Now if we can do something about the radio frequencies.  I hate being limited where I can fly because I can't communicate with the ATC. Because I can't dial the freq. in the radio.  It would be better to set this up for the sim to do it for you for now til a solution if discovered. 🤠

Capt. Robert Rixx

1 hour ago, crimplene said:

In case you didn't see: the hotfix is out since Tuesday. Update was automatic via Windows matketplace. Flaps have normal lift again.

JBL was talking about the Piaggio update.  It has some issues that need attending to.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, crimplene said:

Updating the simulator did not solve these problems:

1. Flashing lights on the wings

2. Incorrect operation of the navigation device

3. Wrong job of ATC

4. Wrong work with Mobiflight

5. Loud touch sound

6. The sound does not change when the window is opened.

At this point im wondering if the developer is alive and well...

Juan Ramos

I know that 1, 2, and 5 have been attended to, not sure about the rest.  There is also the passengers appearing outside of the plane occasionally, and (on some models) raining inside the cockpit.

Also, on some of the windscreen panels (top right and mid-rear if I remember) the rain droplets run backwards.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Frankly, I already have a feeling it is slowly becoming abandoned-ware .

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

16 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Frankly, I already have a feeling it is slowly becoming abandoned-ware .

I would hope not SD, as they have a fairly decent track record previously, and I know update work has been done up to a point and updates were in beta (the numbers I mentioned above).
Plus they also have some other great aircraft in the pipeline (such as an An-2 I believe).  So I would hate it if I decided I couldn't buy from them any more due to poor support.

Edited by bobcat999

30 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I would hope not SD, as they have a fairly decent track record previously, and I know update work has been done up to a point and updates were in beta (the numbers I mentioned above).
Plus they also have some other great aircraft in the pipeline (such as an An-2 I believe).  So I would hate it if I decided I couldn't buy from them any more due to poor support.

I hope so as well. It would be very good for them to at least issue some kind of update statement. Note: I have contacted them via facebook back in januray (I did got response  before that fairly quickly) yet I haven't heard from them since. Very frustrating to say the least

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI