Sign in to follow this  
Julean

HELP PL -P3D v 4.5 wanted to reduce stutter - now Chaos

I had stutters …So I searched for suggestions for new settings and I tried to change settings and have tried several settings. And suddenly everything went haywire. 

Sk-rmbillede-515.png

https://postimg.cc/Fk09mctW

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpgimagehosting

4.jpg

5.jpg

I tried profiles from Nvidia Inspector... not good...  I chose "remove application from current profile"  and installed an older driver... .. 457,51. by 3 December. And not using Nvidia Inspector after that

The only change I have made, I believe, is in Nvidia settings to an external Framerate limit on 32 fps.

I have TribleHead2Go, and 3 monitors with VGA plugs.

Why is this happening? And What can I do?

All the best

Jens 

Edited by Julean

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Jens, with that resolution you have 6.2 million pixels being manipulated. That's 3/4 of a 4K display. Looking at your settings I suggest you turn off most of the shadow options. Those will be having a substantial impact.

I would also reduce most settings to near minimum and see what performance is like then. If it's okay then increase each gradually and monitor the impact.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray  Thank you for your instructions.. but something came up that pointing in another direction...

I did change the settings and then I looked carefully at the scenery.. It was EKCH. and part of the scenery is MISSING!!!

Then I moved the plane to EDDF.... and if one looks towards the horizon... Scenery is missing....

Sk-rmbillede-517.png

Sk-rmbillede-518.png[/url

Is my sim corrupted?

Nahh..

And then I thought ... Windows is messing up P3D.... 

And somethings are pointing at that direction...

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&p=233733

If that's the case... others my have the same problem, And realize this when they get to their sim after Christmas

So now I will get the latest driver,, I had installed the driver from the 3'rd of December, because I read it was good for preventing stutters...

Then I hope solutions will come up. I don't know what do ...

All the best

Jens

Edited by Julean

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Jens, I’m not familiar with TripleHead2Go although I understand it allows you to extend the display over three 1920*1080 monitors.

If you have scenery missing it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling those airports. If you have the problem at default airports the problem is more serious.

You could try a clean uninstall of the drivers, reboot and install them again.

Most of your last post has text formatted as hyperlinks pointing to the same image. You may wish to edit it. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather