Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

747 has blank FMS screens

Today  for the first time I decided to try the 747.  I have not selected this aircraft before today.  I downloaded a flight plan using simbrief, and selected the runway 28R at San Francisco.  First thing I noticed was all the screens were working except for the FMS. Those screens are blank. Nothings is showing. No flight plan is seen, no prompts asking for inputs, just blank screens. 

Am I missing a setup step? 

I do not have any issues like this when I select the airbus or the 787.

Thanks,

Jim B

I had this issue earlier. I removed the FBW mod from the community folder and the FMS worked.

Just downloaded the new development version of the FBW mod and now the 747 FMS is working.

Intel i7 10700K (OC 5.0) / 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 / EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra 8GB RAM / SSDs / 660watt PSU / LG27GL83A-B  1440P IPS G-Sync Compatible / Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX / Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo

Ray,

Thanks for the information. I reinstalled the FBY using the Development version.  Now the 747 FMS screens work correctly.  I would never have solved this one on my own.  I did not think the stable version of the A320 could cause the 747FMS screens to not display anything.

THANKS for your help.

jb