Sign in to follow this  
davy33127

Setting

Hello are there any ATC users chatting on MFS2020, I probably have a problem with the setting, because I fly in France and I always have the paused indication which can help me with the setting if possible in Photo

What does FS-ATC-Chatter say is the reason that chatter is paused?

A screenshot of the main FS-ATC-Chatter window, plus a screenshot of your settings, would be helpful.

Edited by rcarlson1971

@davy33127

If the reason it is paused is due to Out of Range when using MSFS ATC the problem could be that the default FS-ATC-Chatter COM database is not that accurate for Europe and may not match what frequencies MSFS ATC is telling you you to tune to. If this is the case you can use the NavDataReader tool to create a more up-to-date. COM database. This is documented in the User Guide and there is a tutorial video showing you how to do it:

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/fs-atc-chatter-tutorials/

As @rcarlson1971 points out, a screen shot of the control panel when it is paused would help us to guide you further.

Mark

• Like 1

Est-il possible de changer la fréquence 123,275 à 122,800 parce que je vole sur IVAO et que la position neutre est 122,800 serait bien d'avoir le centre.

8 hours ago, davy33127 said:

Est-il possible de changer la fréquence 123,275 à 122,800 parce que je vole sur IVAO et que la position neutre est 122,800 serait bien d'avoir le centre.

Is it possible to change the frequency 123.275 to 122.800 because I am flying on IVAO and the neutral position is 122.800 would be nice to have the center.

At the moment that value is hard-wired into the program.

Mark

Can you tell me how we do to set this value in the program because on the 122.800 there is nothing I would like this value to do the same result as the 123.75

2 hours ago, davy33127 said:

Can you tell me how we do to set this value in the program because on the 122.800 there is nothing I would like this value to do the same result as the 123.75

We would need to enhance the plugin to let to specify the frequency you want to use.

Mark