Sign in to follow this  
Rogen

Mt. Kilimanjaro - Testing RealTurb and mods to my C208B

Looking to a few final buys of the year while there are end of year specials going on.

And testing RealTurb on Africa (Africa RealTurb is free) on a leadup and overfly of Mt. Kilimanjaro.

For this test I had Accu-Feel disabled to garner a general feeling of what to expect.

And it's pretty good, RealTurb makes my end of year buy list.

Also experimenting with DSR 4K to see how much of the GFX card it draws, over the African plains it's quite flyable with my 1070Ti. (which I would have already replaced if it was possible to buy a current card...next year perhaps).

2F23503E472E0D4D88BD0130E8CF36347C083260

The Carenado C208B HD with Steam Gauges. I've attached a sound to practically every switch, knob, lever, window, seat etc. and have installed the GPS 2020 unit (from Avsim file library) into both the dash and as a popup and managed to keep all the functional 3D knobs via a separate LVar assignment while removing those that would otherwise be attached to the GPS (where they shoudn't). Also replaced the turbine sounds set. Although Caranado planes don't have a huge mount of depth they are still nice to fly and have a nice look about them, plus I enjoyed the challange of the improvements I've applied.

8D0FD7621177EBEEC32D397120D4CDC9A289CAD6

643049F3D7F91E46497AF23FC20842B887BE8140

CCBD461FBB8F429DF2CDB2438885A6E328B9E842

Cheers R

• Like 4

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D