Sign in to follow this  
robrooke

West coast UK Sat 2nd Jan 2021.

Happy New Year.

This week we fly  along the UK west coast

Wolverhampton - Carlisle. 250 nm approx,  with 8 landings.

scenery,   Orbx UK  ( not obligatory ) for P3D/FSX users.

Aircraft ,  GA aircraft of your own choice.

weather,   if inclement suggest  orbx weather theme 3.

flight time,   Sat 2/1/2021  13.00hrs.

Flight plan HERE     https://www.dropbox.com/s/d421a2aacllk7qh/VFR Wolverhampton to Carlisle.pln?dl=0

Date and time: Saturday Jan 2nd 2021. 19:00 UTC.

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D).

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks

• Like 3

Hmm, Roger. On a cold gray winter's day, one dreams of blue skies and a warm sunny beach.

I googled "Brummy Riviera" and found nothing. (It is hard  to enter two words into Google and yield nothing.) Then checked the current weather along this route: sleet, rain, and winds. But the forecast for Saturday is freezing with sun and clouds. Much better. 😎

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

hi mike,

had worked out a flight plan from Troy - Missoula with 11 landings, but when i checked out weather conditions i could'nt find  some of the airstrips due to snow.

So decided to opt for a more temperate climate.  I may even fly wearing my new golden thong i had for christmas.  ( not a pretty site i may add ).

as to the " Brummie Riviera " the location is a well guarded secret as we do not want certain southerners to find out, therefore we hide it from Google.

regards

For MSFS 2020 Pilots. If you are having trouble loading the flight plan, there may be a problem with EGOD which is "closed" for MSFS. One trick is to create a local waypoint and drop the official airport marker. If you like, you can try my version of Roger's flightplan with this tiny fix. It is available on my DropBox here. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Great flight Roger. The addition of the Mach Loop was an added bonus.👍

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Great flight Roger!

Interesting shots Roman, I love the building with the "Pull up" sign painted on it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Excellent flight design by Roger. Very interesting countryside over which we rarely fly. And wonderful screenshots by Roman. If Roman doesn't shoot it, it doesn't happen.

• Like 3

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1