Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine13

need to reinstall dx 10 fixer forgot where

I need to download Steves dx 10 fixer which I purchased a few years ago.  The problem that i have is I forgot where I bought it from ?  Now I have a new computer and want to download it.  I simply forgot where I bought it from.

Somebody help me please.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

37 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

I need to download Steves dx 10 fixer which I purchased a few years ago.  The problem that i have is I forgot where I bought it from ?  Now I have a new computer and want to download it.  I simply forgot where I bought it from.

Somebody help me please.

https://stevesfsxanalysis.wordpress.com/how-to-purchase/

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/507275-new-to-fsx-dx10/

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Steve not sure exactly where I bought the dx 10 fixer, which is a really super program, I might have bought it from the flight sim store but my computer crashed last year so I was away  from simming and lost my serial number to download the fixer.  Or it might have been from sim market website, not sure really

anyway I bought the program a few years ago, but with my new computer lost all my data and serial numbers.I would really appreciate if u could help me get the program back.

thanks, Ronny

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Perhaps drop Steve a line - he may be able to help you from your email address etc..

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

14 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

Steve not sure exactly where I bought the dx 10 fixer, which is a really super program, I might have bought it from the flight sim store but my computer crashed last year so I was away  from simming and lost my serial number to download the fixer.  Or it might have been from sim market website, not sure really

anyway I bought the program a few years ago, but with my new computer lost all my data and serial numbers.I would really appreciate if u could help me get the program back.

thanks, Ronny

if it  sim market or  flight  sim  just  go to the  website  and  enter  your  email address   in  your  account  it  should bring  up  any  purchases  you have  made  from  the  stores

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg