Sign in to follow this  
Arnason

Airbus A320 Cadet Training Program download

Happy new year all.

I have just purchased Airbus A320 Cadet Training and want to download each episode to my hard drive. Is this possible  and if so how?

The episodes are currently streaming only, but this feature will return fairly soon. We don't have a very elegant solution to allow downloads right now but bear with us.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Any update on the ability to download Ben?
I have a at best intermittent internet connection where I would like to watch these and so with all the previous versions I have them on my hard drive to watch offline.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

3 hours ago, BrianT said:

Any update on the ability to download Ben?
I have a at best intermittent internet connection where I would like to watch these and so with all the previous versions I have them on my hard drive to watch offline.

Hi Brian

We’re working on it. Bear with us, it’s a work in progress and I’ll have a solution soon. 

• Upvote 1

Streaming only if fine by me, but at least, add a bookmark to resume past playout. I would consider that essential. 

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

2 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

Streaming only if fine by me, but at least, add a bookmark to resume past playout. I would consider that essential. 

Yes we’re working on this also 🙂

Hi Ben,

Any updates on the downloads?

I am not sure why I seems to struggle to watch the content by streaming from the website it keeps buffering every now and then. I doubt it's my internet connection as I am able to stream from Netflix / Youtube without any issues.

4 hours ago, FlightSimmer422 said:

Hi Ben,

Any updates on the downloads?

I am not sure why I seems to struggle to watch the content by streaming from the website it keeps buffering every now and then. I doubt it's my internet connection as I am able to stream from Netflix / Youtube without any issues.

Yes - once the program is complete in the next couple of weeks then we’ll have a solution. I’m sorry to hear that it’s buffering, I’ll take this up with Vimeo if so...

Thanks Ben for your hard work on the series and all of the support 🙂

The series is very informative and useful indeed.

Just another quick question, will the downloads be up for other series also?

On 2/10/2021 at 4:03 AM, FlightSimmer422 said:

Thanks Ben for your hard work on the series and all of the support 🙂

The series is very informative and useful indeed.

Just another quick question, will the downloads be up for other series also?

Thanks for the kind words. Yep we’ll make downloads available for the others also. 

Any updates on this?  It's been quite a bit more than a few days 😕 Definitely enjoying the lessons, but it's much easier to be able to download and watch these on my iPad at my convenience, vs. having to log back in, figure out where I left off each time, etc. 

Edited by imemyself

I too have a mixed feelings, while the content is very good, informative and fun, I often struggled with the quality, the picture often gets blurred and then doesn’t recover unless you restart the episode. Download would work much better for me. I have slightly mixed feelings about communication or the lack of it.  While episodes were being delivered my inbox was full of emails requesting feedback.  When episodes were not delivered on time, there was no information in my inbox.  My emails were not answered, equally my attempts to get info via chat did not work. Until I found this forum (not something that I normally do) I had no idea what was going on and that, as customer, stoped me from purchasing other products. While I am partially sympathetic to the reasons for the delay, I would feel a lot happier if these were communicated to me pro actively.  Personal circumstances maybe, but blaming the day job for the delay - I am not sure... 

Asked this question 2020 via mail- got the same answer like here back then... not pleasant from A2Sim :(( 

I want to view my paid content on my TV! 

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG

5 hours ago, Kobradelta1000 said:

Asked this question 2020 via mail- got the same answer like here back then... not pleasant from A2Sim :(( 

I want to view my paid content on my TV! 

Please check out the Where's Ben thread.  There is information on how to use a third-party download tool. Sadly, Ben has disappeared.