Sign in to follow this  
Alixe

Problem Radio com and chatter pour XP-11 51

hello,

Problem radio com P2ATC and Chatter XP-11-51
until now, I no longer used the P2atc radio panel, which did not want to open the radio com menu (only radio Nav)!

Having a Saitek panel radio, I reinstalled it and it works great with small planes.
Then I bought the 'chatter' files and there I am in the embarrassment, because 'radio com' not wanting to open does not have access to the volume control for the chatter sounds!

is there an .ini file in P2a allowing me to adjust the volume to hear these.wav files Currently I can't hear anything at all!

I found the AppConfig.xml file  ligne 1008 at 1012 :

<AppSetting>
    <Name>ChatterVolume</Name>
    <Value>7.450581E-10</Value>
    <LastChanged>2020-12-28T22:56:30.3866408+01:00</LastChanged>
  </AppSetting>

Is it on this line: 1010 value volume that I can solve my problem?

Here the file structure folder :

E:\Pilot2ATC_2018_x64\Sounds\ATC-Chatter\Regions\Europe\Controllers\Apt  

http://cd91.eu/XP11/COM.jpg

Merci for help 🙂

Edited by Alixe

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

That is the correct setting.  Set it to 1.0 for 100% volume.  0.05 for minimum volume.

Also, when you click the Standby Freq to open the Com Freq window, the window is likely opening on a phantom screen.  Here is how to fix that:

1)    After pressing the Stby Com Freq, Hover over the P2A icon on the Taskbar. There should be multiple windows and one is the Radio Freq window
2)    Hover over that window and a larger thumbnail of the window should show
3)    Right-click that larger thumbnail
4)    Select Move
5)    Hold down the Right Arrow key on the keyboard until the program comes into view
6)    If that doesn’t work, hold down the left arrow
7)    Once the window is in view, use the mouse to move it to the desired location.
😎  Shut down Pilot2ATC so the location will be remembered.

Dave

Thanks Dave,
I managed to retrieve the radio com window.
i did a new flight and unfortunately i still can't hear the chatter .wav files! However, I installed the files correctly.
I reread the manual translated into French by Beaujon and I noticed a difference in installation!
So I modified my folder installation which was:

E: \ Pilot2ATC_2018_x64 \ Sounds \ ATC-Chatter \ Regions \ Europe \ Controllers \ Apt
by following the manual indicating a difference on under the picture below.

second.jpg

despite this change in the installation of the files I do not hear any voice chatting! I spent several hours with this problem and now I do not know what to do!

Edited by Alixe

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

8 minutes ago, Alixe said:

E: \ Pilot2ATC_2018_x64 \ Sounds \ ATC-Chatter \ Regions \ Europe \ Controllers \ Apt

The above folder structure is correct, except for the Apt.  Also, ATC-Chatter should be ATC_Chatter.

Within the Controllers folder for each region, you should have the folder for each controller like App, Clr, Ctr, etc.  Just like the files in X-ATC Chatter. 

Then on the Config page, you select the Controller Folder mode at the top and check the Play Chatter option box.  Also, check the Pause Between File Playback option and enter a Min/Max Pause times with the Min time being less than the Max...not equal to it.  10 and 25 works well.

Dave

Thank you so much,
I fixed the error .. my fingers crossed for it to work, I will test it tomorrow.

chatter.jpg

The problem is resolving 🙂

the problem is solved, thanks again to Dave.
and especially thank you for this excellent ATC multi simu.
it is a real pearl for the realism of the simulation.

The voice recognition system with its training is really super well done.
My voice is perfectly well recognized with and the sentences interpreted, all this  are just happiness.