Sign in to follow this  
CargoluxPilot748

FO asks two times for flaps up | Taxi/Turnoff Light problem

Hi guys,

I really enjoy your product but I have two issues. The first is FO asks: "Shall I leave the flaps down" after landing, I reply "No", FO answers: "Cool/okay" or anything like that so it's confirmed that my voice got recognized but don't put the flaps up. After about 10-15 seconds FO asks again:  "Shall I leave the flaps down", I reply "No", FO answers: "Cool/okay" and put the flaps to the "up" position. So Fo asks two times but does nothing at the first time and just replies.

The second isn't really a issue but it does not makes sense that the FO turns on the taxi and runway turnoff lights after passing FL100 because in the most cases the gear is still up (probably useful for any mechanic still sitting in the gear bay :D). Normally taxi and turnoff lights got turned on in the final after the gear is down. Could you probably change this? 🙂

Thanks,
Dennis

Edited by CargoluxPilot748

Dennis | CargoluxPilot

Hi Dennis,

Glad you like it 😉

1. Can you reproduce #1?  Looking at the code, only way for that to happen would be if you triggered the after landing flow twice.

2. We just followed the SOPs given to us, but we can make that change.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Hi, 

thanks for your fast reply. 

1. Hm but I just call „After landing procedure“ and do nothing more until FO asks me „Shall I leave the flaps down“, I reply „no“, FO replies „cool“ and nothing happens as mentioned above. After about 10-15 seconds FO asks again for the flaps and it works.

Could you probably check that with saying „After landing procedure“ ? I think since I use this instead of „Okay to clean up“ this happens but I‘m not sure anymore.

2. Would be cool, yes. Because it doesn’t really makes sense to illuminate the gear bay while the gear is up. 😄

thanks!

Dennis

Dennis | CargoluxPilot

3 minutes ago, byork said:

Thanks, I'll check it and fix it.

Thanks! Just for confirmation. I think it was on version 1.7 where the mentioned callout after landing worked fine for me. Since 1.8 OR since I use „After landing procedure“ instead of „Okay to clean up“ for example I always got this. 

Your nice and fast support is highly appreciated! Thank you very much!

Dennis 

Dennis | CargoluxPilot

18 hours ago, CargoluxPilot748 said:

Thanks! Just for confirmation. I think it was on version 1.7 where the mentioned callout after landing worked fine for me. Since 1.8 OR since I use „After landing procedure“ instead of „Okay to clean up“ for example I always got this. 

Your nice and fast support is highly appreciated! Thank you very much!

Dennis 

Please see this thread:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, byork said:

Please see this thread:

I don’t know what to say.... cannot believe it. This is the fastest support I‘ve ever had! 

Thank you so much for your work!

All the best

Dennis

Dennis | CargoluxPilot