Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
SP2472

Customer Service at Flightbeam

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Flightbeam used to be the best in flight-sim scenery and customer service. Unfortunately, there is no customer service there anymore. I'm trying to reestablish my account since I lost my original e-mail account do to a change in internet providers and nobody replies (Sammy/Mir) for the last three to four weeks. The only one who communicates is a individual/developer at Jetstream who saw my problem.

Still can't believe this lack of communication since Ricardo (LatinVFR) and Virtuali (FSDreamTeam) reply within a day.

Darryl  

 

Edited by SP2472

Share this post


Link to post

About a month ago I made an error purchasing one of the airports and received an email the next morning from the developer indicating a refund had been issued. Overall good experience purchasing from Flightbeam. 


Gary Stewart

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CW46 said:

About a month ago I made an error purchasing one of the airports and received an email the next morning from the developer indicating a refund had been issued. Overall good experience purchasing from Flightbeam. 

They don't respond to me...4 e-mails to them, nothing! It seems they only comment when I put screen-shots on their website so they should know who I am.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, SP2472 said:

Flightbeam used to be the best in flight-sim scenery and customer service. Unfortunately, there is no customer service there anymore. I'm trying to reestablish my account since I lost my original e-mail account do to a change in internet providers and nobody replies (Sammy/Mir) for the last three to four weeks. The only one who communicates is a individual/developer at Jetstream who saw my problem.

Still can't believe this lack of communication since Ricardo (LatinVFR) and Virtuali (FSDreamTeam) reply within a day.

Darryl  

 

Why not try creating a new forum account so that you can either post the issue that needs attention or PM Mir directly on their forum? Maybe the emails not getting to him or is lodged in his spam folder or something. 

If I couldn’t get a reply that’s what I’d do. Should only take a few minutes to set up a new account on their forum.


Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, SP2472 said:

They don't respond to me...4 e-mails to them, nothing! It seems they only comment when I put screen-shots on their website so they should know who I am.

We respond to all emails promptly. When did you send us a message and to which address? I don't see anything regarding this issue in our inboxes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty quick response from the horse's mouth here at least! :cool: Looks like the situation will be resolved quite soon.


Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Share this post


Link to post

Never had an issue before with Flightbeam.

Cheers, Ed


Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam & P3Dv4.5hf3 - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Mir, I sent no direct emails to you since I see no link to your name, one was sent to Santi the other was forwarded to you through Thomas of Jetstream Designs at your site. Is there a direct link to customer service, I went through the forum?

Thank, Darryl

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SP2472 said:

Thanks Mir, I sent no direct emails to you since I see no link to your name, one was sent to Santi the other was forwarded to you through Thomas of Jetstream Designs at your site. Is there a direct link to customer service, I went through the forum?

Thank, Darryl

 

 

 

Hello Darryl,

So there is the issue then. Sante is no longer working at Flightbeam, and I'm not sure where Thomas sent the email but he's definitely not the support center.
To get proper support you'll need to head over to our support page. A few ways, just click "Support" on the menu from our website or shop.. or visit this link directly: https://shop.flightbeam.net/apps/help-center

At the bottom there is a contact link which emails our support staff, your issue will then be tracked and will be responded to.
Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    50%
    $12,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...