Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

CLS 747 is now freeware?? I doubt it..

Whilst browsing through the latest AVSIM Library uploads I came across this repaint for the CLS 747 and I quote:

This is the Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters pack from freeware CLS 747 HD. Repaint by Trần Quang Thắng

Filename: go-busters_cls_747_hd_pack.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 5th January 2021, 22:26:06
Downloads: 11
Author: Trần Quang Thắng
Size: 94502kb

My emphasis on "freeware" - is it really? and where can I download the free plane? :dry:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hi ThrottleUp. I wasn't particularly looking for a freeware 747, only alluding to the fact that CLS products are not actually freeware to the best of my knowledge..

However, thank you for the link. I may actually give one or two of them a try, in rfact I'm sure I've got a POSKY 74 in my virtual hangar, but not an iFLY one.:cool:

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I think it is just a freeware repaint.  94 MB in download size and the actual CLS is 375 MB.

• Like 2

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

Indeed. I knew it was a repaint,and a free repaint or why else would it be available in the Library? My interest was piqued when it said freeware CLS.. :biggrin:

Mark Robinson

13 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Indeed. I knew it was a repaint,and a free repaint or why else would it be available in the Library? My interest was piqued when it said freeware CLS.. :biggrin:

Oh, the add-on poster wrote that.  Gotcha.  I guess the author meant the paint, not the plane, was freeware but wasn't able to express that correctly.  🙂

• Like 1

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors