Sign in to follow this  
Gary1124

Milviz Compared To Others.

We are trying to find a way to deal with all of this stuff... but it's difficult as we do, actually and for real, have DOD contracts that we must fulfill before we can move on other stuff.  With a team as small as ours is, that makes it difficult to get other things (like v5 updates and or msfs stuff) done.

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

41 minutes ago, Milviz said:

We are trying to find a way to deal with all of this stuff... but it's difficult as we do, actually and for real, have DOD contracts that we must fulfill before we can move on other stuff.  With a team as small as ours is, that makes it difficult to get other things (like v5 updates and or msfs stuff) done.

Understood, would love to see the upgraded Porter in v5, but am very happy flying the KA350i, beautiful aircraft, well done 🙂

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

On 1/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Gridley said:

but I really do miss the C310R in P3Dv5.1 - hope that gets an update soon

One of the reasons I haven't gone over to v5.1.  The Milviz C350R redux version, in my opinion, is one of the finest light twin-engine sim aircraft around.

Stew

• Like 2

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

I recently left P3D 3.4xx for version 5.1 and miss both the Milviz C310R and the Twin Comanche. For now I have "the other vendor's" C310R in version 5.1 but it just is not the same. 

Raymie

I like Milviz cockpit texturing, close to what Sibwings had. Their planes have one the best immersive effect thanks to textures and surpass A2A by far. Also they have have agood taste with modelled aircraft although I own only a half of their products. If I want to fly a military jet, its Milviz. Now I'm eyeing their Pilatus...

I'd probably delete 4.5 from my computer if it weren't for their Cessna 310 and Beaver. Just fantastic aircraft.

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300