Sign in to follow this  
MattNischan

Working Title CJ4 0.9.0 - Holds, New FM, FD, Dual Comms

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Am I missing something, where's the download link?

Yes. In his signature 🙂

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

1 hour ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Just did the ILS to 16R VNY and had same issue. 1 dot low. cycling between NAV and APP helped it track back on GS.

2 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

WT v0.9.0

Did a short flight into Christchurch. AP tracked  the localizer OK but always stayed below the diamond on the glidescope. PAPI lights on Rwy20 also were telling me I was too low. It does hand fly nicely. Good aircraft to fine tune the sensitivity on my CH yoke.

Thanks a lot guys. This is turning into a marvelous BizJet.

I'll have to try an ILS and see what I get, but I flew RNAV 07 at KTOL, including the hold at ATVIY (Exited Hold after 1 lap) and it flew the GP and LNAV perfectly - only the slightest deviation from the snowflake.

• Like 3

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Is this bird flying HilPT's on rnav approaches?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Is this bird flying HilPT's on rnav approaches?

Sure. Just add a hold at the PT fix with the hold course set as your 180 post-turn inbound course. You'll get a TEARDP entry indication on FPLN HOLD. Then, after completing the entry, arm exit with EXIT HOLD and you'll continue on the rest of the plan after crossing the hold fix.

I don't think the sim navdata schema includes a hold-in-leiu-of-procedure-turn as a possible leg type, so you'd have to set the turn up in the way described above.

-Matt

• Like 2

just heading out of LOWW towards EDDK. All fine. But where's the yoke? It's not visible. Do I miss something? Now don't tell me the CJ4 does not come with one 😉 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

20 minutes ago, DAD said:

just heading out of LOWW towards EDDK. All fine. But where's the yoke? It's not visible. Do I miss something? Now don't tell me the CJ4 does not come with one 😉 

The yoke is disabled by default. You can show it by clicking in the yoke area and you can set the default in the FMC at IDX -> MOD SET.

-Matt

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DocPadds said:

Of course this releases while i am mid flight LOL

Declare an emergency. Land at nearest airport. Request an engineer (you) to do the update and off you go 😋 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

The yoke is disabled by default. You can show it by clicking in the yoke area and you can set the default in the FMC at IDX -> MOD SET.

-Matt

thanks for the quick reply. scanned your release notes but did find no reference to the yoke. hence I asked. FYI I do not have/see/find a click spot for the yoke. but all good as I tend to disable yokes anyway in the jets to have better access to the panels

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Well done, and many thanks for all the  work involved in making this sim even better.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

@DAD it's mentioned in the 40 page Gdocs handbook at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qzxPMTSQRkvau8QOi7xUqNvjx9rbww_qHlso5AT5OnI/

I find the demo/instructional videos online to be the most helpful but they are rather time consuming to watch so I'm glad there's a handbook

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Awesome work. Thank you, guys!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

thank you so much for all involved in this project unbelievable what you guys can achieve

thanks for user guide and vids also

jeff storey

I loaded new version but with battery power both PFD and MFD are blank disregarding where avionic switch position is on. Am I doing something worng?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI