Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

MMMX for P3D5

I'm looking for a good scenery for Mexico City Airport (MMMX).

Does T2G version work in v5?

Thanks

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Last summer, I posted a thread here on Avsim on how to get the T2G MMMX Scenery to work in P3D v5. I do not use the terrain files of the T2G scenery, although another member provided instructions on how to resolve those "black tile" issues.

3 minutes ago, ideoplastic said:

T2G MMMX running with no issues and no mods in P3Dv5.1+H

https://flic.kr/p/2kq9kfq

Great...how did you get it to work?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

3 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

T2G MMMX running with no issues and no mods in P3Dv5.1+H

https://flic.kr/p/2kq9kfq

I suspect installation/elevation issues will depend on other 3rd Party Add-ons...particularly Orbx.

Glad to hear your installation went smoothly!

My basic installation is the default scenery plus FS Global Ultimate - NG 2020, FTX, Orbx FTX, Vector and Landclass for North America, Europe, South America and Affrica, plus Orbx Libs, all these are permanently in the scenery.cfg then MMMX Terrain, MMMX City and the MMMX scenery folder.  This has always worked for me through v4 and v5. Surprised that some users are having issues, may be it is the Orbx installed scenery that makes it work seamlessly. The installer is TAXI2GATE_MMMX_T2G.exe size 1,234,628KB. Below the last entries in the scenery.cfg

[Area.166]
Title=FTXAA_ORBXLIBS
Local=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=166

[Area.167]
Local=F:\SCENERY V5\MEXICO\MMMX-T2G\MMMX-terrain
Title=MMMX-terrain
Required=FALSE
Active=TRUE
Layer=167

[Area.168]
Local=F:\SCENERY V5\MEXICO\MMMX-T2G\MMMX-city
Title=MMMX-T2G\MMMX-city
Required=FALSE
Active=TRUE
Layer=168

[Area.169]
Local=F:\SCENERY V5\MEXICO\MMMX-T2G\MMMX
Title=MMMX
Required=FALSE
Active=TRUE
Layer=169

Hope this helps, I know there have been new installers issued since I first bought it in 2013. Check with the developer or seller to make sure you have latest version.

Just purchased this, and I can confirm that it does not properly work for P3Dv5.1. If you test it fully, you will notice that there is default scenery overlapping the airport. Check gate 21 for a clear example. If you try and use the fix from the other thread about this, it will also remove the jetways...

5 hours ago, Nocturnal said:

Using the compatibility patch from inibuilds and a patch from a forum post here (linked above), it works great for me on v5.

As I mentioned above, the patch removes all jetways. I tried going into GSX and adding them, but it doesn't even place them where the slot for the jetways is. Here is a screenshot where you can see me trying to add jetways back in, and the missing jetway slots.

Grh5zCR.jpg

4 hours ago, sunny_in_the_sky said:

As I mentioned above, the patch removes all jetways. I tried going into GSX and adding them, but it doesn't even place them where the slot for the jetways is. Here is a screenshot where you can see me trying to add jetways back in, and the missing jetway slots.

Grh5zCR.jpg

For GSX, I am using their gsx profile available here.

• Upvote 1