Sign in to follow this  
Darcy

Stutter fix, weird solution

P3D v5HF2, I9 9900 2080ti.  So lately I began to have a stutter (very quick) every minute.  I went through troubleshooting everything I could read: Settings down, simlink off, ASP3D off, rexsky force off, chaseplane off, closing background programs even used different aircraft.  Still had the issue.  So I thought what have I added lately? Realturb and FSUIPC.  I tried different settings and off still no luck.  So I thought again what else is new?  I added a new Honeywell Alpha yoke.  So I turned off (USB hub) my joystick, alpha yoke, logitech throttle and saiteck rudder pedals.  The stutters stopped.  I then, after trial and error, narrowed it down to the Alpha yoke.  My solution is after loading the sim and parked at airport, to turn off the Alpha yoke (gives warning message that yoke is no longer working) click ok then turn it on again.  No more stutter after a minute.

Anyone else seen this?  Is there a way to fix it so that I don't have to turn it off and then on again everytime I load into the sim?  Not a big deal to do but just curious.

Darcy 

I have it plugged into a USB hub that has off and on buttons.  I just turn it off, then click the okay in P3D that shows yoke stopped working, then turn it back on.  If  you don't have a hub just unplug and then plug back in.