Sign in to follow this  
baxterbj

HoneyComb Yoke and Throttle Profiles for P3dv5

Hi Fellow Simmers,

I have both the Yoke and throttle, both setup perfect in MSFS automatically.

But age is upon me and my brain cannot seem to fathom out how to set it up in P3Dv5.

Can someone point me in the right direction to either a ready made profile for both Throttle and Yoke, or send me off to a video of how to set them up, Please?

Appreciate any advice or any help.

Kind Regards

Brian (BJ from OZ)

4 hours ago, Prisco said:

Thanks for that - but in my case - I only want to understand how to setup the panel switches

i have no problem with the Yoke itself and have my own settings in P3D V4 + 5

The downloads from Honeycomb only seem to be for bravo throttle and Nothing I can find 

looks like the one u-tube video I found which was 12 months old as are others at the time

just after release

HI I have same problem, nothing seems to work. eg avionics master, when switch  on, it goes off, when off it goes on

throttle ok, but flaps buttons assigned have same function as zoom in and out.  Very annoying, nowhere I can find on the web a proper manual or instructions how to install my yoke  ( I call it a joke for now...)  Eu 260 spend but to my opinion is that is is very hard to find what to do.  

The instructions are very bad, , where can I find proper help....

I also as per the configurator disabled the P3DV5.1 settings but result is the same

Who help me out what to do ???

Regards

• Like 1