Sign in to follow this  
EBanalian

Cars traffic size and lighting issues

Hello everyone, I've been flying at night over LA area and the city l streets looks kind empty flying 1500-2000 feet above ground that I have to zoom all the way in to see that there are some cars on the streets with 50% density, all the vehicles looks so small compared to real life and they don't produce any lighting while moving which makes them look so empty and dull. The size needs to be bigger and they should have the red and white lighting on each car so you could see car movements on the freeways, highways, etc.. are you guys experiencing the same issue here ?

Thanks

Evan B

• Like 3

Yes it is true that the road traffic is average! I even pushed the slider to 100%. the only positive point but strange is that it does not consume any resources or that very very I see hardly any difference on the performances between 0 and 100% weird no? It would be nice one day, a little update on the cars

Yes, the car traffic in mfs is realy bad, they need to look at X plane for this 😛 They nailed it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eddrik84 said:

Yes, the car traffic in mfs is realy bad, they need to look at X plane for this 😛 They nailed it.

Yup. One of the things I miss from XP. 

• Like 2

On Xplane also there is no difference in performance between 0 and 100%? Because I am not going to complain but I find it difficult to understand how with 100% road traffic we do not lose 0 in performance ...

Coming soon!

"Orbx Cars"...!

Chris Camp

I remember when I first fired up X-Plane and took off on a night flight, I can honestly say I was stunned. The lighting of the cars was exceptional and really grabbed your attention.
MSFS is definitely lagging behind on that front although, I would say the overall night lighting has improved of late for me personally.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

I remember when I first fired up X-Plane and took off on a night flight, I can honestly say I was stunned. The lighting of the cars was exceptional and really grabbed your attention.
MSFS is definitely lagging behind on that front although, I would say the overall night lighting has improved of late for me personally.

Approaching a runway over a freeway/ motorway in XP11 is second to none. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Approaching a runway over a freeway/ motorway in XP11 is second to none. 

Absolutely... An the odd police car lights flashing to draw your eye. Great stuff.

• Like 2